Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MGO Member

WTB: Fully Transferable M16 Machine Gun or a RDIAS.

I am looking to get back into the NFA game.... Well I do still own Suppressors so I guess I am still in the game with NFA toys but not like years ago when I owned many Transferable Fully Automatic weapons.

I would like to find a reasonably priced M16 that is Pre-86 Fully Transferable.

A Sendra XM15 would be Ideal but let me know what you have for sale. I would also be open to a Registered Drop In Auto Sear.. (RDIAS)

Cash in Hand waiting.

Thx
    Last edited by SIG229R; 08-04-2019 at 11:17 AM.

Banned
    Define "reasonably priced?"

Lol

MGO Member
    It's Dealers like Ruben and Vito that charge way too much and want too rip people off for the reason why the M16 is so expensive. These *******s buy super low from desperate folks who need money, and sell them for 30% more then what they paid for it. Total Douche Bags.

I have $20K and I will find one from a private seller. I will never give these Ass Clowns any of my hard earned cash.

Banned
    That IS kinda how you run a successful business.... Buy low, sell high.

Arfcom might have something. You'll likely never find one in state. Saw one on Arf for under 19k not too long ago.

Finding ANY privately sold MG in state is very rare. And the few that are at dealers like Sheridan or down by Detoilet make Ruben's prices look cheap. Add 20% over market for something they've been using as a rental since they took delivery.

John Thedford has been selling a few items on Uzitalk. He’s retiring, but still moving a few items. It’d be worthwhile to keep an eye on the NFA trading post forum there.

MGO Member
    Bump
    Last edited by SIG229R; 09-11-2019 at 10:03 PM.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by SIG229R View Post
    Don’t know if I would post that pic for a number of reasons.....

I am a Forum User
    You're wasting your time looking here. I agree Ruben is over priced but you can have peace of mind when wiring 30k and not get shafted. What you're looking for shouldn't be hard to find and definitely around 20k excluding Colt rifles.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by SIG229R View Post
    I'm impressed...NOT! Am I the only one who finds it ironic that someone is looking for a Class 3 firearm, posts a pic of his money (supposedly) and whines about prices. Get a bumpstock and binary trigger if you're so cheap.

MGO Member
    Bump Stocks are Illegal.

I ended up buying a Colt M16A2 in Mint Condition that is marked Property of US GOV'T on the Receiver. Great $30K asking price investment, but I got it for $26K Shipped to my Dealer.

I am not Cheap, and I always buy the Best of the Best. I just like a great Deal.
    I am GTG.
    Last edited by SIG229R; 09-08-2019 at 05:47 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast