Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

PSA!! PSA already raised their prices post Trump speech

Palmetto State Armory raised their prices right after the Trump message one red flag laws. I was on the fence with them before and now I'm just finished with them.

MGO Member
    What prices did they raise? Their D&H mags have been $8.99 for a while when not on sale.

MGO Member
    What’s wrong with that? They are a business, not a charity. Wanna beat the price hike? Buy before the price goes up! Easy. Free market capitalism!!!

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpkimmel83 View Post
    Palmetto State Armory raised their prices right after the Trump message one red flag laws. I was on the fence with them before and now I'm just finished with them.
    They just finished up one of their typical sales where many products were aggressively priced. Wait a couple of weeks and another sale will happen.

TBH, you sound like one of them entitled little fellers to me ...

Seriously, if there's something you want from there, HMU. I can typically get some decent prices on stuff that's not "aggressively priced".

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoop View Post
    They just finished up one of their typical sales where many products were aggressively priced. Wait a couple of weeks and another sale will happen.

TBH, you sound like one of them entitled little fellers to me ...

Seriously, if there's something you want from there, HMU. I can typically get some decent prices on stuff that's not "aggressively priced".
    He probably saw the thread on ar15.com and only read the op.

I was thinking of buying another lower anticipating the 'panic run on AR parts with the latest push against 'assault rifles' - today the prices I saw were $49.00 for quite a few. I thot that was pretty fair and was probably not an 'increase' from normal?

I don't see a reason right now not to order one tomorrow so we will see after I 'sleep on it.'

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by PeeDee View Post
    I was thinking of buying another lower anticipating the 'panic run on AR parts with the latest push against 'assault rifles' - today the prices I saw were $49.00 for quite a few. I thot that was pretty fair and was probably not an 'increase' from normal?

I don't see a reason right now not to order one tomorrow so we will see after I 'sleep on it.'
    They just had a HUGE sale and I watched quite a bit of product go OOS (out of stock). $49.99 is their normal price for AR15 lowers, including all their infamous "meme" lowers. You'll usually see a few marked down to $39.99 at any given time, but with the recent sale, I'm sure many were purchased. Also, if you keep an eye out, you'll often see their standard AR15 lower (no meme markings, just the PSA logo) for $29.99.

Think about where we are right now: PSA has spoiled people where folks some are actually complaining that they have to spend $49.99 on a MIL-spec AR15 stripped lower receiver or $299 for an entire 16" M4 carbine length 5.56 rifle kit (everything needed to build an AR15 rifle except the stripped lower receiver).

~$350 to build an entire AR15 rifle and they are complaining? Seriously?

Shamless plug: HMU if you need PSA-branded stuff. I get pretty good prices on anything but the rock-bottom priced stuff.

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

Quote Originally Posted by Scoop View Post
    Think about where we are right now: PSA has spoiled people where folks some are actually complaining that they have to spend $49.99 on a MIL-spec AR15 stripped lower receiver or $299 for an entire 16" M4 carbine length 5.56 rifle kit (everything needed to build an AR15 rifle except the stripped lower receiver).
    For real. I remember being LUCKY to pay $100 for a rock river lower that had the pivot pin holes drilled wrong, drilled out, and shimmed back to spec. And the dealer I had it shipped to was pretty jealous he missed out.
    You can still walk into plenty of retail places and see an anderson stripped lower in a blister pack for $60+
    I don't think there are many people who would take a poverty pony for $60 over a PSA for $30 on sale.

If I had artistic skills, I'd paint the founder of PSA as rambo, riding a bald eagle, and firing two m16 rifles into a field of donkeys.
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by DrScaryGuy View Post
    If I had artistic skills, I'd paint the founder of PSA as rambo, riding a bald eagle, and firing two m16 rifles into a field of donkeys.
    ROTF! Rep owed.

I am a Forum User
    Right now, their standard (non-meme) AR15 MIL-spec lower is available for $39.99 plus tax and shipping (plus your FFL fee, of course).