Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I am a Forum User

Full Size CC Holster recommendations

Now that I have my CPL I need a holster for my full size 9mm P320. Does anyone have experience with Aliengears ShapeShifter? I'm not sure how I want to carry my P320. Instead of purchasing multiple separate holsters to try out, I figured the ShapeShifter might be a more affordable way to try different styles. I'd like to be able to carry it IWB and OWB.

I am a Forum User
    It looks bulky as @#$%

I am a Forum User
    Yeah that's kinda what I was thinking. I was hoping someone had some experience with this one to speak of. If not, any other recommendations?

Sadly , you are now discovering the reason many of us have boxes with holsters stashed away. You have to try different styles,methods,manufacturers before you find what works best for you. Personally I like custom leather,owb ,with snap loops and I don't have to take my belt off to disarm. But I've got several holsters(none that fit a 320) that I tried before settling on the method/material that works best for me.
    20170201_180723.jpg003 (Large).jpg003.jpg

is this is, the alien gear variety pack ? aliengearholsters.com/sig-p320-compact-carry-9mm-shapeshift-modular-holster-system.html

Its not a bad price for the amount of gear, I mostly hear good stuff. I agree with the above comment its a lil bulky looking.

You can probably get your money back since the p320 is so popular, and alien gear is well known, on FB, or craigslist or MGO classified people will know what you are talking about so thats not the worst way to try a bunch of stuff out. You might love it as is.

Not cheaper way to do it, stuff people will recommend will be low end 40-60 to high end 99 and over per holster.

To start I would recommend a IWB hybrid something from crossbreed or OWB kydex like multiholster locally in detroit.

This was posted lately and caught my eye, I am probably going to buy even though I like above folks have a dresser draw half full of holsters for just three guns. LOL there are guys with way more than me.

https://stealthgearusa.com/springfie...tcore-holster/

thats going to be a 99 buck experiment plus shipping.

I am a Forum User
    Boxes and boxes of holsters from trying stuff and not listening to people with more experence.

Holster brands I would look at are:
    Philster
    Raven Concealment
    Holster CO (from here in MI)

There are other quality holsters out there depending on type of carry or use (Blade Tech for comp use, Safariland for OC), but look at the instructors and see what they use. They have 1000s of draws in all conditions, and if they are using it, it's because it works and has held up.

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    Boxes and boxes of holsters from trying stuff and not listening to people with more experence.

Philster
    Raven Concealment

There are other quality holsters out there depending on type of carry or use (Blade Tech for comp use, Safariland for OC), but look at the instructors and see what they use. They have 1000s of draws in all conditions, and if they are using it, it's because it works and has held up.
    nice suggestions I am already ordering kimber IWB spray from https://miholsterco.com/kimber-pb-stealth/

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by alinc100 View Post
    Sadly , you are now discovering the reason many of us have boxes with holsters stashed away. You have to try different styles,methods,manufacturers before you find what works best for you. Personally I like custom leather,owb ,with snap loops and I don't have to take my belt off to disarm. But I've got several holsters(none that fit a 320) that I tried before settling on the method/material that works best for me.
    20170201_180723.jpg003 (Large).jpg003.jpg
    Bingo. I carry a G17 OWB in a kydex pancake with speed clips. I don't care for the bulk of leather. I hate IWB, but may give it one more try this winter in a hybrid style holster if I source one I like.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post

Philster
    Raven Concealment

Also, take a look at TTGunLeather - https://www.ttgunleather.com/
    Everyone I've talked to who bought from here was very pleased with their high quality custom builds.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigprintz View Post
    Also, take a look at TTGunLeather - https://www.ttgunleather.com/
    Everyone I've talked to who bought from here was very pleased with their high quality custom builds.
    Beautiful holsters, but as I don't use leather, I can't recommend any leather company.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast