I've been looking for a range bag for a while but hadn't found any that fit the bill. I wanted something to carry a 2-3 pistols, protection, targets, ammo, and sleeves for magazines. I also didn't want to spend $100+. I stumbled on this listing on eBay and decided to pull the trigger. I'm happy I did. I give it 5 stars at this moment. I've only had it a month but I'm totally satisfied with it.

All the zippers have 2 sliders on them, including string loops. There are two handles plus a shoulder strap, and the material is super rugged 600-denier polyester
$67.11 on eBay including free shipping.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Explorer-Ta...72.m2749.l2649

From the listing:
- the Explorer Tactical Range Ready Bag can carry everything you need to the range.
- designed with law enforcement and tactical operators in mind.
- it has over 14 padded and protected compartments for all your gear.
- Additional nylon-elastic magazine and gear loops in the main and outer compartments
- There are four enclosed outer pockets and two small open-top pockets on the ends.
- The internal compartment has Velcro dividers and Velcro all the way around the inside for maximum customization.
- The main compartment features two dividers, a fast access double zipper with roll-up flap, and locking zippers. The dividers allow users to create two or three custom-size compartments
- double zippers enable users to access the main compartment with one hand quickly.
- The large side compartments each have a pistol pouch. Unlike the pouches on most other range bags, these have a zippered top and Velcro on the bottom to secure them inside the bag.
- There are also a total of 14 pistol magazine holders. The magazine pouches are very deep, and there is plenty of room for your pistols plus a few hundred rounds of ammo.

- Bag measures 18" x 14" x 10". The main compartment dimensions of 12" x 12" x 9" or just over half the total volume of the bag. The main compartment holds two handguns in specially designed dedicated firearms pouches.
Sturdy and Durable
ItÂ’s made of 600-denier polyester for extra durability. The pockets and compartments have padding to keep the contents of your range bag safe during hard use. The Range Bag is a high-quality, rugged range bag with thick fabric, heavy-duty stitching, and a tough look and feel.
range bag.jpg
range bag 2.jpg