Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Thread: AR cheek piece

AR cheek piece

I was thinking of making one with short semi-circular wraps of the long foam 'wands' kids use in swimming pools, then my buddy who was in the Marine Corps sent me this -

https://www.luckygunner.com/lounge/m...le-cheek-rest/

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by PeeDee View Post
    I was thinking of making one with short semi-circular wraps of the long foam 'wands' kids use in swimming pools ...
    You mean the noodles?

Quote Originally Posted by Scoop View Post
    You mean the noodles?
    I'm laughing b/c I am so far distant from what 'kids' use today i don't know the terminology!!!

Yes, I guess that's what I meant. thanks for adding a new word to my vocabulary

(I DO know that pieces of those bicycle plastic rods they have for holding flags high above the rear wheels can be cut to insert down a handgun bore to show the RA that there is nothing in the chamber and the slide is back / cylinder swung out) Plastic soda straws are good too but those 'flag-sticks(?) can be gotten in bright orange

I am a Forum User
    I'm laughing b/c I am so far distant from what 'kids' use today i don't know the terminology!!!

If you're into camping or put up canopys or tents that have rope staked to the ground to keep them from blowing over, those noodles work great for keeping people from tripping over the rope. Just slide the entire 6' (or whatever) noodle on to the rope and you can't miss it when walking by ... even if you've had one too many.

(I DO know that pieces of those bicycle plastic rods they have for holding flags high above the rear wheels can be cut to insert down a handgun bore to show the RA that there is nothing in the chamber and the slide is back / cylinder swung out) Plastic soda straws are good too but those 'flag-sticks(?) can be gotten in bright orange
    Foam pipe insulation and vet wrap is "goto" for most Appleseed events.

And for a make-shift chamber flag, pick up some of the florescent orange/green heavy duty weed whip "string" for the walk behind weed wackers.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

I am a Forum User
    I use foam pipe insulation it comes in different diameters which are different thickness .
    I use ace grip tape to hold it in place , tape only sticks to itself .

thanks "y'all"