Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Talking Finally got a New Hampshire permit so I can join the no-registration club.

After YEARS of telling myself "I'll do it next week" I finally sent in the paperwork for a New Hampshire permit. Today, I received it in the mail. I've been...very forgetful over the years about turning in registrations in 10 days so I'm VERY glad I no longer have to do this.

I encourage everyone to get an NH permit. $100, no prints or pictures, I got mine 6 days after I mailed it out...which is some pretty quality service from the NH State Police.

Bonus picture of my vz.61 Škorpion which sadly is still required to be registered to the feds. Hopefully one day we can get rid of that too...

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by somecrazygreek View Post
    After YEARS of telling myself "I'll do it next week" I finally sent in the paperwork for a New Hampshire permit. Today, I received it in the mail. I've been...very forgetful over the years about turning in registrations in 10 days so I'm VERY glad I no longer have to do this.

I encourage everyone to get an NH permit. $100, no prints or pictures, I got mine 6 days after I mailed it out...which is some pretty quality service from the NH State Police.

Bonus picture of my vz.61 Škorpion which sadly is still required to be registered to the feds. Hopefully one day we can get rid of that too...
    Congratulations.
    Got mine from AZ. Took a little longer, but much cheaper.

Thanks for sharing the picture too.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

MGO Board of Directors

MOC posted today on Facebook that a citation was dropped for an unregistered pistol in Sterling Heights because he had an Arizona Concealed weapons permit.
    For as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom — for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.
    MGO Life Member, NRA Life Member, MOC Member.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilt Guy View Post
    MOC posted today on Facebook that a citation was dropped for an unregistered pistol in Sterling Heights because he had an Arizona Concealed weapons permit.
    Good, that sets precedent for us to not have to go through the same **** he did for us. I was wondering when a PD would be dumb enough to try and fine someone for it. Good guys won!

Legal Forum Contributor / Super Moderator SteveS's Avatar
    Good, that sets precedent for us to not have to go through the same **** he did for us.
    It is great news, but not a precedent unless it goes to the appellate level.
    Opinions and comments made by me on this forum should not be considered legal advice.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveS View Post
    It is great news, but not a precedent unless it goes to the appellate level.
    Does this mean someone in a different city could be convicted dependent on the judges ruling?

MGO Board of Directors

I've been...very forgetful over the years about turning in registrations in 10 days so I'm VERY glad I no longer have to do this.
    Expect a well being check from the Northville PD sometime soon…

"We were worried about you since we hadn't seen you dropping off registrations in over a week!"
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

I am a Forum User
    How much is the renewal for the NH CPL? I looked at their website but didn't see any renewal process/cost.

A hundred dollars

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by robertm View Post
    A hundred dollars
    Oh, so it's the same as the issue cost. That's a bummer.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast