Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Scandiacus View Post
    Taking a "holistic" view of the scenario, would it be viable in your situation to put some bookshelves along the dividing wall opposite your hallway? Books or densely packed magazines/paper will take a lot of oomph out of a bullet by themselves, maybe even enough to prevent a pass through entirely, depending on the thickness of the reading material and shelf back.
    Not a bad idea. I already have a ‘library’ of tech manuals in a book case that’s just as wide as the hallway that could be positioned nicely against the wall there.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuel Fire Desire View Post
    Not a bad idea. I already have a ‘library’ of tech manuals in a book case that’s just as wide as the hallway that could be positioned nicely against the wall there.
    Just saw this video today and it reminded me of this thread. He tests various calibers vs. a bookcase.

https://youtu.be/6MhoO6er_Gc

I am a Forum User
    Maybe go down to the 40gr V-Max?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12