Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CO2 PISTOL

The wood chuckies need a .22 rimfire to satisfy it's urges.
    Teachers leave them kids alone
    Hey! teacher! leave us kids alone!

I am a Forum User
    If you insist on an air rifle, then check this list out:

https://airriflehunter.com/top-5-quietest-air-rifles/

Otherwise, I think a suppressor is the right answer if you can get over the cost. My personal choice is the Dead Air Mask. If you can't stomach the wait (mine was just over a year from placing the order to it being available for pickup) then you could also do a Form 1 can. The approval time for an e-filed Form 1 is right around a month and there are tons of kits out there to make "building" one very easy.

Can NOT use a firearm of any type in the City of Romulus, because of the overwhelming presence of Metro Airport within the city limits. Only thing not regulated is air guns. I would use a pellet rifle if it wasn't for my neighbor. She works in a vet's office & is an animal lover. I have to live next to this weirdo, so I have to be somewhat careful of what she sees. That is why I was trying to find an air pistol that would do the job.

I have been using a live trap, & then taking them out back & DISPATCHING them. Guess I'll just keep doing that.
    ΥΣΜΧ SEMPER FIDELIS !

LIFE MEMBER OF THE WORLD'S LARGEST FRATERNITY

71 AND COUNTING

Quote Originally Posted by DEVIL DOG View Post
    Can NOT use a firearm of any type in the City of Romulus, because of the overwhelming presence of Metro Airport within the city limits. Only thing not regulated is air guns. I would use a pellet rifle if it wasn't for my neighbor. She works in a vet's office & is an animal lover. I have to live next to this weirdo, so I have to be somewhat careful of what she sees. That is why I was trying to find an air pistol that would do the job.

I have been using a live trap, & then taking them out back & DISPATCHING them. Guess I'll just keep doing that.
    Cross Bow.
    Teachers leave them kids alone
    Hey! teacher! leave us kids alone!

As others have stated, Co2 will not have enough power to do what you want. I would get a Benjamin Marauder and hand pump to power it.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVIL DOG View Post
    I'm no expert by a long shot but, I doubt a pellet traveling @ 480 FPS would have much of an impact on a woodchuck. They have some pretty tough skin.

Was looking at a Crossman 2300S. 520 FPS. Alloy pellets may give a little more power. Would be shooting pretty close, 30 - 40 feet or so. The rifle I use hits around 12-1300 FPS. It puts a hurt on a rabbit. Want to get a clean kill. Hate to see any animal suffer even if it is eating my flowers.
    How do you get within 30-40 ft of a chuck?
    I'm lucky to get a 30 YD shot at the ones around here.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJak View Post
    Cross Bow.
    THIS^^^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12