Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Sears lever action 30-30

My friend was cleaning out his mom's basement and came across a few rifles of his dads. I'm not familiar with Sears rifles, so I thought I'd ask what the MGO community thinks they may be worth. He believes they are Circa 1960's era but really has no idea. Has iron sights. Everything seems to function well. Very little wear, small ding on foregrip and stock.

The Constitution is NOT dead. It's just being held captive.

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

MGO Board of Directors

Well, I can buy one new for $89…so…

Last edited by PhotoTom; 08-25-2019 at 02:17 PM. Reason: Was looking at wrong price…even better!
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

MGO Board of Directors

The code for Winchester was 273. So if a Sears gun has the 273- number, it was a Winchester gun.
    For as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom — for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.
    MGO Life Member, NRA Life Member, MOC Member.

$250.00-$275.00
    Teachers leave them kids alone
    Hey! teacher! leave us kids alone!

Thanks guys!

MGO Member
    I have been in the market for a Sears/Winchester/Ted Williams 30/30...When they determine a price....let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan01228 View Post
    I have been in the market for a Sears/Winchester/Ted Williams 30/30...When they determine a price....let me know.
    Will do

I am a Forum User
    This available?

MGO Member
    Before deer season it would have brought 4-5 hundred in that condition.
    Stop The Robberies Enjoy Safe Streets / You can't argue with slaves that don't know they're shackled.