Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    MGO Board of Directors

NOW AVAILABLE! INSTANT FORUM PERKS UPON SIGNUP/PAYMENT! "AND MORE!"

Your NEW MGO Board of Directors Are Excited to Announce

New and improved Membership Processing that now grants you…INSTANT FORUM PERKS upon signup!

We recognize the frustrations of folks joining over the past year and have already taken steps to fix that!
    We are now taking the process improvement a step further for those that are looking for forum perks!
    We have improved the process to…INSTANT forum perks! We can't do much better than that!

Well, yes we can…
    For the month of September, we are offering full price memberships for 20% off, when joining/renewing via the INSTANT forum perks option!

$25 for one year is being offered for $20
    $65 for 3 years is being offered for $52
    $100 for 5 years is being offered for $80
    $400 for LIFETIME Membership is being offered for $320 (LIMITED QUANTITY - This offer will be removed after 6 sold - UPDATE: SOLD OUT!)

On top of that, you get INSTANT upgraded forum perks!

Did you just recently join or renew at the full price? No problem! You can still take advantage of this sale price and add-onto your existing membership. You lose nothing since the additional months of membership are simply added onto your current membership's expiration date.

This offer is limited to the month of September ONLY! Don't let the opportunity pass you by!
    The Membership sale prices apply ONLY to those using the INSTANT forum perks join/renew option. Those joining/renewing via the traditional processing method will be charged the full price due to the additional manual processing.

CLICK HERE FOR THE INSTANT FORUM PERKS/SALE PRICED MEMBERSHIPS!
    https://www.migunowners.org/forum/payments.php

What are the perks of Membership?
    CLICK HERE
    Last edited by PhotoTom; 09-12-2019 at 08:14 AM. Reason: Updated Lifetime Membership Sale Price Availability SOLD OUT!
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

I got a renewal email on 8/27 and tried to renew for a 2 year senior today. It won't allow me to renew for 2 years.

My membership expires on 8/31 per the email. I'm not looking for the discount..just not to let my membership lapse.

With only a 3 day notice, it won't be easy. I know things have been hectic lately so this is an observation, not a complaint.

I am a Forum User
    Can you please expand on where this option is:

INSTANT forum perks join/renew option
    Can't find anything here on it:
    https://home.migunowners.org/product...y/memberships/

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by Quads View Post
    Can you please expand on where this option is:

Can't find anything here on it:
    https://home.migunowners.org/product...y/memberships/
    The INSTANT FORUM PERKS option will be on there September 1st.

The issue that folks were complaining about was having paid for a membership, but not getting their forum perks (increased PM capacity, ability to upload and host pictures/attachments to MGO's server, ability to bump Marketplace ads, the allowance for more than 3 ads on the first page of a Marketplace category at a time, avatar, sig line, access to Members Only forums/deals, etc, etc, etc.) for several weeks/months after payment.

This improvement will give folks instant forum perks upon payment submission.

For those renewing prior to expiration, while they are still in the Members user group on the forums, there will be nothing different other than automatic renewal reminders when the expiration date is nearing.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by tenthumbs View Post
    I got a renewal email on 8/27 and tried to renew for a 2 year senior today. It won't allow me to renew for 2 years.

My membership expires on 8/31 per the email. I'm not looking for the discount..just not to let my membership lapse.

With only a 3 day notice, it won't be easy. I know things have been hectic lately so this is an observation, not a complaint.
    For any discounted memberships (senior, military, etc), they must still be processed manually.
    The standard options are 1 year, 3 year or 5 year.

For 2 years, you can simply purchase 2 1-year memberships and your expiration date will be set to expire after the 2nd year.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoTom View Post
    The INSTANT FORUM PERKS option will be on there September 1st.
    Thank you.
    I'll check back then.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by tenthumbs View Post

Hectic here, also. I apologize. I was late getting August renewal notices out. You won't be removed September 1st. The 2nd, on the other hand...

Quote Originally Posted by PhotoTom View Post
    For any discounted memberships (senior, military, etc), they must still be processed manually.
    The standard options are 1 year, 3 year or 5 year.

For 2 years, you can simply purchase 2 1-year memberships and your expiration date will be set to expire after the 2nd year.
    I tried, you (rather I) can't. The software as best as I can tell, won't allow any other than 1 year in the senior category.

MGO Member
    Will we be able to print a membership ID card?
    I've been waiting since June for mine.
    Just because something is legal to do doesn't mean it is the smart thing to do.

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by gjgalligan View Post
    Will we be able to print a membership ID card?
    I've been waiting since June for mine.
    No, for those wanting a membership card, reach out to Tyler:
    PM: Tyler <— Link
    email: membership@migunowners.org

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast