Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I just renewed via the instant sign up. How do I get the "paid membership" avatar? (I did try searching) Also when I was a paid member a while back I thought there were some options at the header of the web page for paying members that I do not see now. Is everything fully functional when doing the instant sign up? Thanks,,,
    Join MGO Date 07-25-2007
    AMAC Member

MGO Board of Directors

The original post has been updated with the following link for INSTANT Forum Perks and the Sale Prices:
    https://www.migunowners.org/forum/payments.php
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by JLHOG View Post
    I just renewed via the instant sign up. How do I get the "paid membership" avatar? (I did try searching) Also when I was a paid member a while back I thought there were some options at the header of the web page for paying members that I do not see now. Is everything fully functional when doing the instant sign up? Thanks,,,
    You are fully activated. I can tell because "MGO Member" is showing under your name.
    The MGO Member avatar should show up within 1/2 hour. If it does not, just reach out to either zigziggityzoo or G22 (forum admins) and they can correct it for you.
    That has no bearing on your forum perks, you have it all as soon as you submitted payment!

Thank you for your support!
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by JLHOG View Post
    Also when I was a paid member a while back I thought there were some options at the header of the web page for paying members that I do not see now. Is everything fully functional when doing the instant sign up? Thanks,,,
    The "Members Only" forums are now just below the "MGO Information Desk" category. They should be the second category for you.

Quote Originally Posted by PhotoTom View Post
    You are fully activated. I can tell because "MGO Member" is showing under your name.
    The MGO Member avatar should show up within 1/2 hour. If it does not, just reach out to either zigziggityzoo or G22 (forum admins) and they can correct it for you.
    That has no bearing on your forum perks, you have it all as soon as you submitted payment!

Thank you for your support!
    Well there the avatar is. I need to learn some patience. Thanks Tom
    Join MGO Date 07-25-2007
    AMAC Member

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Quads View Post
    Thank you.
    I'll check back then.
    Check, and done. 3 yrs. Thx.

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by tenthumbs View Post
    I tried, you (rather I) can't. The software as best as I can tell, won't allow any other than 1 year in the senior category.
    Now you can!

MGO Board of Directors

Edited the original post to include a link to Membership Perks:
    MGO Membership Perks

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by tenthumbs View Post
    I tried, you (rather I) can't. The software as best as I can tell, won't allow any other than 1 year in the senior category.
    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoTom View Post
    Now you can!
    ...Had the same problem several years ago,and just figured the "software" maybe knew more than I did,and it was because "it" felt that I might not be around that much longer.

But then I listened to the voices in my flip phone,and I knew I was still ok!

MGO Board of Directors

Updated original post:

3 Lifetime Memberships sold at the sale price so far…only 3 left before that option is removed from the sale!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast