Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JDeko View Post
    I really wish someone made a lever gun in .25-06, I'd be that in a heartbeat. Barring that 3in .410 would be nice as well.
    They exist...Browning BLR, but they are probably expensive. Not as much as a custom .450 Bushmaster or Big Horn Armory gun, but probably over $1,500 I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Preacherboy View Post
    They exist...Browning BLR, but they are probably expensive. Not as much as a custom .450 Bushmaster or Big Horn Armory gun, but probably over $1,500 I'm sure.
    I'd never seen one in .25-06 and upon googling it they apparently only made a few for a single distributor so 1.5k is probably a low guess on trying to get one now if I were to even find one.

Quote Originally Posted by Preacherboy View Post
    The BLR 25-06 is nice. There is a Ruger on Gun Broker at the moment for a mere 1600.

As far as lever action, I’m partial to the 41 Mag since this is my go to cartridge. All around rifle caliber can’t go wrong with 243 or 270. Although 30-30 is go to for many...too many options and opinions. 357, 44, 41 are all great pistol calibers through a lever gun.
    "The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."
    - Samuel Adams, Massachusetts Ratifying Convention, 1788

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JDeko View Post
    I'd never seen one in .25-06 and upon googling it they apparently only made a few for a single distributor so 1.5k is probably a low guess on trying to get one now if I were to even find one.
    Haunt gunbroker.com, put a want add on here. Someone has one, you might as well get it! Prices will only continue to rise.

I am a Forum User
    Winchester 88 .308Win.

I am a Forum User
    Because I have other guns that fill my interests, a great .22 wipould be fun and cheap to shoot.

Banned
    Only one? Is skipping a lever gun entirely an option?

Quote Originally Posted by midlandshooter View Post
    Only one? Is skipping a lever gun entirely an option?
    I’ve been lacking one for 20 years. I REALLY need to stray from all the tacticool stuff and just get one.

MGO Member
    I have a old Marlin lever in 357 with a scope. Probably my favorite.

I am a Forum User
    I'm thankful for the one I have, a Glenfield 30GT. Couldn't ask for anything more. It is more accurate than I would have imagined, with the right ammo.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast