Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

MGO Member

Gunsmith Restoration Help

I have a Ruger Bearcat (22LR) from the 1950's that I way overpaid for at an auction. Anyways, it needs the ejector rod assembly, as well as could use a finish touchup. I am looking for a gunsmith preferably in Michigan that can help me restore it to close to the original state. If you know of anyone that can be of help, please PM me here or you can text/call at 734-931-0443. Thank you. Appreciate the help.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by indianraja View Post
    I have a Ruger Bearcat (22LR) from the 1950's that I way overpaid for at an auction. Anyways, it needs the ejector rod assembly, as well as could use a finish touchup. I am looking for a gunsmith preferably in Michigan that can help me restore it to close to the original state. If you know of anyone that can be of help, please PM me here or you can text/call at 734-931-0443. Thank you. Appreciate the help.
    pictures would help, and i restored a spanish mauser, it wasnt that hard, just learned the platform. i am an online trained gunsmith, which means i have no hands on.

but i am restoring a few pistols and building ARs.

maybe give it a try on your own, there is a ton of information on the web.
    PM me if you want to chat