Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MGO Member
    I did not start the paperwork or anything with them. I am actually backing out of the Colt M16A2 Property of US GOVT purchase so I am back to square one.

I think I am going to travel to the Knob Creek machine gun shoot next month and fins a Deal there. I am sure I will as there will be 100's of Class-3 Dealers selling machine Guns.

Anyone else going to Knob Creek in October?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SIG229R View Post
    I did not start the paperwork or anything with them. I am actually backing out of the Colt M16A2 Property of US GOVT purchase so I am back to square one.

I think I am going to travel to the Knob Creek machine gun shoot next month and fins a Deal there. I am sure I will as there will be 100's of Class-3 Dealers selling machine Guns.

Anyone else going to Knob Creek in October?
    Probably your best bet. Might or might not make a deal, since it's a huge show. But you WILL find what you're looking for.

I've never been, myself. I'd like to, some day.

I’ve never been to the big shoot there, not sure I want to. I’m averse to large crowds and traffic.

I’ve been to the range though. It’s an impressive place.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by midlandshooter View Post
    Everything worked out pretty good. Upgraded to a 4000 square foot building with a 1000 square foot retail space and a 3000 square foot training area in Saint Clair Shores a bit over a year ago. Come by and check it out some time.

Tactical & Energetic Solutions, LLC
    29635 Harper Ave
    Saint Clair Shores, MI 48082
    www.Tactical-Solutions.net

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by SIG229R View Post
    I used Mission Critical over in Shelby TWP in the past for a couple Suppressor Transfers. I tried calling and the google with their site page said no longer in business? Are they still around?

Thx
    Upgraded and expanded the business. In Saint Clair shores now.
    Tactical & Energetic Solutions, LLC
    29635 Harper Ave
    Saint Clair Shores, MI 48082
    www.Tactical-Solutions.net

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12