Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MGO Member

What ever happened to Mission Critical over in Shelby TWP?

I used Mission Critical over in Shelby TWP in the past for a couple Suppressor Transfers. I tried calling and the google with their site page said no longer in business? Are they still around?

Thx

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by SIG229R View Post
    I used Mission Critical over in Shelby TWP in the past for a couple Suppressor Transfers. I tried calling and the google with their site page said no longer in business? Are they still around?

Thx
    That’s the one that burned down I think

Quote Originally Posted by SIG229R View Post

Thx

It’s now Tactical & Energetic Solutions in St Clair Shores.

MGO Member
    Thanks for the Heads Up but I am using Oakland Tactical for my Colt M16A2 Transfer.

Banned
    OT? I'm very sorry to hear that. Hopefully they don't screw it up too badly for you.

MGO Member
    Who would you use and why? Also what issues have you heard with Oakland Tactical?

Banned
    Well, there's a thread on here about 10 pages long about their ineptitude, and in some cases malevolence. Search "Have you had problems with Oakland Tactical? I have"

I'd use ZYA_LTR, member on here. Hundred bucks to transfer an MG. Or I'd use Coctailer. In the past, I used InSight Firearms to transfer my MG. No longer in business, up here in Midland, he didn't really know much, but did it for a hundred bucks.

Otherwise Motor City Gun Works is above reproach. Excellent, and a pleasure to deal with. Unfortunately, I didn't know of them, prior to dealing with OT, and already starting the process for a couple cans with those idiots.

If you can change the dealer, do so. If not, I wish you the very best, and hopefully it goes smoothly for you.

Banned
    And isn't Mission Critical the shop Ed Pireh owned? The guy who decided to hell with we mere peasants, and was only going to do LE/.gov sales? Also recall something about him at one point being the only DD SOT in state for a while.

I guess now we see how that worked out for his business...

Damn. Looking through the old OT thread they deleted a LOT of stuff we'd posted. None of it flattering.

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by midlandshooter View Post
    And isn't Mission Critical the shop Ed Pireh owned?
    I thought so too. Your suspicions have confirmed it for me.
    "But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast