Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fatskater View Post
    So is the idea to force people to buy online so they can track you now without a registration list?
    Or could they pursue not even being able to buy online under some 'new' guise of 'interstate something?'

Then they would aim at reloading components.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fatskater View Post
    So is the idea to force people to buy online so they can track you now without a registration list?
    The idea is to feed the minds of welfare pigs and somehow make them feel safer inside Wally World.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveS View Post
    For how long?

They just made several concessions to anti-gunners, so I wouldn't be surprised in they became a GFZ within a short amount of time.
    Well if it does then I won't carry there.
    Last edited by dramey82; 09-04-2019 at 07:27 PM.
    " It's not about the size of the circle, it's the loyalty in it. "

" A man’s rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box.” - Frederick Douglass

" When one with honeyed words but evil mind Persuades the mob, great woes befall the state." - Euripides, Orestes

" America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we lose our freedoms it will be because we have destroyed ourselves from within." - Unknown

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

I am a Forum User
    I've bought something from Walmart once. I had to have a car key made when mine broke in Port Clinton, OH 20+ years ago when I was shooting the Nationals.

I am a Forum User
    I usually went to wally world to get ammo and small essential things, especially since theres on within walking distance of my work. I guess I wont be going there anymore.

Walmart Secretly Teamed Up with Michael Bloomberg for Gun Control Agenda

https://www.secondamendmentdaily.com...DQ7Xz6NXyrLyks
    " It's not about the size of the circle, it's the loyalty in it. "

" A man’s rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box.” - Frederick Douglass

" When one with honeyed words but evil mind Persuades the mob, great woes befall the state." - Euripides, Orestes

" America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we lose our freedoms it will be because we have destroyed ourselves from within." - Unknown

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

I am a Forum User
    I dont understand the "stop selling ammunition for handguns." Basically there is a rifle and "handgun" available in nearly every caliber they sell. I took that as theyre stopping the sale of ammunition?

OH.... and I find it hard to believe someone pulled off a mass shooting in a malwart in texas. I mean come on, their state motto is "dont mess with texas." Literally eveyone carries a gun in texas according to my family and friends who live there.

I love, hate, how they are now calling 556/223 ammo "short barreled rifle" ammo.....like that makes it inherently more dangerous.....just more fear mongering buzzwords.

It stinks because wal mart had pistol and 22 ammo prices pretty close to what you could get online and was great to grab some from there in a pinch. I also shopped there every now and then for other things as well, but not anymore. I wish them the same fate as Dicks when they made their incredibly poor reactionary decision, but I fear there are too many people that shop there that couldn't care less about anyone gun rights and us not shopping there will be a drop in the bucket....a calculated and acceptable loss if you will

Quote Originally Posted by loki993 View Post
    I love, hate, how they are now calling 556/223 ammo "short barreled rifle" ammo.....like that makes it inherently more dangerous.....just more fear mongering buzzwords.

It stinks because wal mart had pistol and 22 ammo prices pretty close to what you could get online and was great to grab some from there in a pinch. I also shopped there every now and then for other things as well, but not anymore. I wish them the same fate as Dicks when they made their incredibly poor reactionary decision, but I fear there are too many people that shop there that couldn't care less about anyone gun rights and us not shopping there will be a drop in the bucket....a calculated and acceptable loss if you will
    Unfortunately there are many gun owners who will still shop at Wal Mart even though they know Wal Mart partnered with Everytown for Gun Safety just because it is convenient and they can save a few bucks.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by loki993 View Post

I find it hilarious that Walmart wants people to conceal carry in the store but won’t make people conceal their ass cracks in the store! That’s a bigger issue in my opinion.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast