Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast
    I am a Forum User
    Did anyone else's Gander Outdoor have all of the grips stripped off their wheel guns? I thought that was pretty odd. Every one in the TC store was stripped. Wonder why.

Utica was still 25% off firearms/ammo as of last night (scopes are 60% off). Waiting for it to hit that 40%/80% mark, if it ever does. Looks like some of the old Port Huron staff is now working there, as well. Some of the firearms at 25% off are still a deal if they have additional markdowns / orange stickers.

I am still amazed at how fast Saginaw moved all of those firearms once the 40% off dropped. I felt bad for the staff - long days.
    Own it. Respect It. Secure it.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
    - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbikinbryno View Post
    Did anyone else's Gander Outdoor have all of the grips stripped off their wheel guns? I thought that was pretty odd. Every one in the TC store was stripped. Wonder why.
    I did not see anything with missing grips. That is pretty odd.
    - Thomas Jefferson

I am a Forum User
    Marquette went T/U sunday.

I am a Forum User

Traverse City store

Quote Originally Posted by upgunowner View Post
    Marquette went T/U sunday.
    Was at the Traverse City store a couple of weeks ago ...they are closing according to a few of the employees I chatted with. A couple stated the TC store was looking for a much larger parking area , in order to sell RV's also.
    As I am sure most of you know that CAMPING WORLD bought out GANDER MOUNTAIN so this made sense to me, if the employees were correct.

They had a bunch of smith model 64 i think..nickle plated maybe department turn ins..no grips. They were about $100 less before the big closing sale if my memory serves me

In Memoriam Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackbass View Post
    They had a bunch of smith model 64 i think..nickle plated maybe department turn ins..no grips. They were about $100 less before the big closing sale if my memory serves me
    Their Utica store had a bunch of those several years ago, they were all DA only.

Dundee and Flint will remain open. They will become RV centers. Flint will stay in same area but different building.
    That's what is being told to employees.
    [QUOTE]["Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Benjamin Franklin/QUOTE]

Looks like the Saginaw store is listed as closed on Google Maps now.

Utica said they think they will be open beyond the 1st of the new year as they are clearance store due to the foot traffic and are getting excess items in from all of the other stores. Also said they dont anticipate seeing the firearms discounted below 25% for quite some time.
    - Thomas Jefferson

I am a Forum User
    What a shame

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast