Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast
    I wonder if any of the stores are doing anything for Black Friday or if they will keep regular hours.
    Own it. Respect It. Secure it.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
    - Thomas Jefferson

I am a Forum User
    Traverse City is closed as of yesterday. I drove by thinking they may have a 95% off sale on the remaining odds and ends but they were shut tight with butcher paper covering the door. There was a note on the door half heartedly apologizing for the 'inconvenience of closing the store'. The kicker was, the store being referenced on the note was somewhere in Pennsylvania.

Thanks, Gander Outdoors, for not even taking a minute to accurately address your Traverse City customers. With that kind oversight and attitude Camping World 'closing inconvenience' signs on the doors won't be far behind.

In Memoriam Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by moe smith View Post
    Traverse City is closed as of yesterday. I drove by thinking they may have a 95% off sale on the remaining odds and ends but they were shut tight with butcher paper covering the door. There was a note on the door half heartedly apologizing for the 'inconvenience of closing the store'. The kicker was, the store being referenced on the note was somewhere in Pennsylvania.

Thanks, Gander Outdoors, for not even taking a minute to accurately address your Traverse City customers. With that kind oversight and attitude Camping World 'closing inconvenience' signs on the doors won't be far behind.

Go dumpster diving!

I am a Forum User
    60% off the store, and 30% off ammo, reloading components, and guns. No optics left. Everything else is pretty well picked over.
    Powders with the 30% off beat Powder Valley prices, and it's cash and carry. No shipping. No Hazmat. Still a fair amount left. Lots of Clays and International for those that reload shotshell.
    No pills or primers.

Lots of clothes and fishing lures. Gun counter had a few things, active customers, but nothing particularly notable as far as great deals. Slightly better than online with the 30% off.
    Last edited by Quads; 05-01-2020 at 09:48 PM.

I am a Forum User
    I got a $30 off any purchase coupon in the mail, maybe i'll take a run down there.

Saginaw store now closed...

with 30% off, Utica had some $300 out the door AR's. DPMS, but still...

I'll wait until it drops 40% and then go back and get a few things I had my eyes on if they are still available.
    - Thomas Jefferson

I am a Forum User
    Portage/Kalamazoo store is shuttered. It's a shame. All we have left now are Dunhams, Dicks and F&S.

In Memoriam Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by DeSchaine View Post
    Portage/Kalamazoo store is shuttered. It's a shame. All we have left now are Dunhams, Dicks and F&S.
    Might not be a bad thing. Now that many of these big box stores are going away hopefully some real gun shops will start opening up!

utica dropped to 70% everything & 40% off guns/ammo. supposedly it happened late on Monday. Stock is flying off the shelf. People are loading up and buying as many as possible.
    - Thomas Jefferson

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast