Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast
    Marine is now 90% off! If you need any epoxy, paint, etc its a 1-2 bucks per can.
    Own it. Respect It. Secure it.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
    - Thomas Jefferson

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by DeSchaine View Post
    Portage/Kalamazoo store is shuttered. It's a shame. All we have left now are Dunhams, Dicks and F&S.
    Don't forget On Target and Tactical Advantage.

On Target is a disaster to shop for accessories as it's so cluttered, but they have a TON of guns and all the fixings. I've purchased there before.

Tactical Advantage is lean on merch, but I took my CPL class there and they are rumored to get an indoor range although there is no evidence of progress.

The 3 big-box you mentioned are fine when they issue sales/coupons, but I ALWAYS make it a point to check out On Target regularly.

any updates on the utica store? I was in there last week - they have 1 AR left, all the pistols aside from the used baretta's were gone. Still a lot of Savage rifles remaining, and a few pump shotty's were left, as well. Pricing was still 70/40. Marine was 90% off and mostly gone.
    Own it. Respect It. Secure it.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
    - Thomas Jefferson

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by chosos View Post
    any updates on the utica store? I was in there last week - they have 1 AR left, all the pistols aside from the used baretta's were gone. Still a lot of Savage rifles remaining, and a few pump shotty's were left, as well. Pricing was still 70/40. Marine was 90% off and mostly gone.
    Utica location's final day of business was Monday, it's now closed.

I am a Forum User
    Sorry to dig up an old thread, but I just sat down to go through my trust paperwork and pulled out the receipt for 2 cans I have pending with Gander, only to find the Flint store is closed. Anyone know what they did with the suppressors in store? They have a lot of my money and my cans sitting somewhere....No call, no email, nothing from them.

Quote Originally Posted by adawg View Post
    Sorry to dig up an old thread, but I just sat down to go through my trust paperwork and pulled out the receipt for 2 cans I have pending with Gander, only to find the Flint store is closed. Anyone know what they did with the suppressors in store? They have a lot of my money and my cans sitting somewhere....No call, no email, nothing from them.
    I'd suggest calling the closest store, talk to a Manager, or get directly in touch with Corporate.
    Life is too serious to take too seriously.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    Celebrate Recovery! Member & Group Coach

I am a Forum User
    Thanks. Remembered I have contact for Marcus Lenonis (the owner) from my days working with NASCAR. Shot him an email. Let’s hope we figure this out.

Gander has/is going byby, once again.
    [QUOTE]["Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Benjamin Franklin/QUOTE]

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Norton View Post
    Gander has/is going byby, once again.
    Apparently the Flint store is still open - seems like its closed over this COVID mess. Manager wrote me this morning to let me know they are still collecting the mail and will let me know when my stamps come in. Long story short, I freaked out there a bit for nothing. Can't lose out on my super cheap suppressors.

Quote Originally Posted by adawg View Post
    Apparently the Flint store is still open - seems like its closed over this COVID mess. Manager wrote me this morning to let me know they are still collecting the mail and will let me know when my stamps come in. Long story short, I freaked out there a bit for nothing. Can't lose out on my super cheap suppressors.
    There's a bit of good news!
    Life is too serious to take too seriously.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    Celebrate Recovery! Member & Group Coach

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast