Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    MGO LIFE Member
    Yes now know why bought out long RV dealer in Coldwater.

MGO LIFE Member
    So sure Coldwater is staying.

MGO Member
    When you offer 20% coupons on guns something is up

Hank

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DrScaryGuy View Post
    That means those of you who bought silencers are going to get priority processing. Sad to see the way it had to happen, but I'm happy for you folks.
    I assume the feds will not care what makes you think it will speed anything up?

Hank

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Boatboy View Post
    I assume the feds will not care what makes you think it will speed anything up?

Hank
    If they are closing (for example) in 90 days, how is a customer who paid for their can going to take delivery for it in 12 when the feds finally get around to processing the application?
    Want a can right now, go pay full clip on whatever is remaining in stock.

Gander Outdoors

This is a Surprise, they just opened!

But they do have issues...

There RV division appears to be a BIG Problem.

They are pushing the "Good Sam Club" Memberships to reinforce the Camping/RV areas offering extra discounts, with the club membership..

-------------------------------------------------

Once you purchase your Dream RV, and sign on the dotted line you own it and all the issues associated with it.
    and you may not even taken delivery.
    Also there is alleged Sales Fraud, reported in the review.

There are web sites dedicated to exposing the company's practice.
    Their are no federal safeguards protecting the buyers RV, as with automobiles (lemon Law).

Is Camping World going bankrupt?

camping world complaints

camping world class action lawsuit

//-\\
    Last edited by zcolt45; 09-08-2019 at 12:44 PM. Reason: complaints

Wish we could get a store like Kentucky Gun Co. Was down there last year. Great store, kind of like a Top GUN on steroids with a Honda Dealer in the same building. Bud's would be cool too. Cabela's & Bass Pro are on their way out too. Too big & fancy shmancy.

I used to look forward to the Cabela's circular, have their credit card. Haven't bought anything of substance from them in a couple years.

Hoping now that Walmart is ending some ammo sales, that the distributors will offer LGS a better price so they can at least compete with the internet. Profit is pretty slim on ammo. so the manufacturers / wholesalers need to send the lost sales from Walmart to the local guys.The retailers need to make it up in VOLUME to keep up. I want to buy from locals, but they just do not have the connections & clout to get the good deals.

Walmart & the rest of the Liberal bleeding hearts have turned their backs on us. The Manufacturers need to forgo all of the bonus's, excessive profits for the time being & FOCUS on selling more product where it is welcomed, DO NOT LET THE LEFT MAKE US GIVE IN to THEIR BS.

As an example, say Walmart bought 100K of 9mm allowing them to sell a box for $9.99. The same ratio would be 100's of K sold at the local level for same price. more ammo for us, more volume for the maker more sales for locals
    Last edited by DEVIL DOG; 09-08-2019 at 12:05 AM.
    ΥΣΜΧ SEMPER FIDELIS !

LIFE MEMBER OF THE WORLD'S LARGEST FRATERNITY

71 AND COUNTING

I am a Forum User
    I find ammo prices competitive at Dunhams and Cabelas. No need to ever step foot into White Trash Wally. No need whatsoever.

Rumor is Flint is to remain open.
    [QUOTE]["Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Benjamin Franklin/QUOTE]

I am a Forum User
    I happened to stop in the Portage store yesterday. The first indication that something was up was the full parking lot, followed by the "40% off entire store" sign on the front door. Talking with one of the employees there: Flint and Coldwater will be only remaining Michigan stores because they can sell RV's, i.e. Portage doesn't have room. Supposedly some of the employees will be going to Coldwater. Bear in mind, there is a Camping World RV dealer 45 miles away from Portage on the south side of Grand Rapids, if that has any impact on the decision.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast