Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

Armed Militias Stop People From Looting, Killing,in Bahamas

Not my favorite source,but don't expect any mainstream American media outlet to post this type of content,because it runs contrary to their entrenched narrative against your Second Amendment rights.

This story reminds me of my experience during the 1967 riots in Detroit,where citizens stood guard over their neighborhoods,because the cops and firemen were busy elsewhere.

It's one of the reasons I am so passionate about Second Amendment rights.

Don't let any gun grabbing politician ever tell you the Second Amendment is obsolete.
    It was as necessary when it was written into our constitution,as it is today.

Bahamians may not have a formalized Second Amendment as we do,but their actions prove once again why we can never risk losing ours!

In Dorian-Ravaged Bahamas, Armed Militias Stop People From Looting, Killing

Survivors provide example of why it’s important to have a well-armed populace

By Kelen McBreen
    Infowars.com
    September 6th. 2019

In the Bahamas, the aftermath of Hurricane Dorian is proving to be just as dangerous and potentially worse than the storm itself, but armed-militias are attempting to keep the peace.

The Abaco Islands, the worst-hit of the archipelago according to BBC, are allegedly suffering a larger death toll than being reported.

Bahamas Press
    states, “We are learning that only one police officer is stationed in Treasure Cay, Abaco. A plane landed there and was robbed immediately.”

“We are also learning of reports that, when survivors land in Nassau, they’re being told not to speak about all the deaths and seeing the many dead bodies all across Abaco.”

The UN estimates that 76,000 people are in danger of dying from starvation or disease due to a lack of food and clean drinking water.

Besides starvation, dehydration and disease, violent individuals desperate for supplies are also a threat to survivors on the islands.

An Abaco militia group is seen in the photo above blocking off a road to protect themselves from looters.

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

The coverups are often worse than the crimes.
    It's awful that they have no order and that gangs are running amok. But to force people into silence about what really happens is even worse.
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

I am a Forum User
    Silence, boxcar, same diff.

Joe