Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AR mags

They aren't stupid enough to come for our guns, but once they have all the financial and social programs under government control(health care, social security, banks), they will leverage that in trade for compliance. So as long as you are rich, and don't use banks, you can keep your guns. Lol!!
    Active airport shooter

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackam View Post
    It seems we don't learn. When things are good and we're happy with prices and availability, we (gun owners) just never realize that your advice is paramount - until things go south.

The other day the cable installation guy looked around and said "Think you have enough ammo?"
    My reply - "Are you nuts?"
    Why'd you show the cable guy your stash? Always cover that stuff with sheets or tablecloths. ALWAYS

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by dwcopple View Post
    Always cover that stuff with sheets or tablecloths.
    Not enough sheets and tablecloths!
    "But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackam View Post
    Not enough sheets and tablecloths!
    My brother is not a gun owner. He was looking at some old LPs in my basement with my wife. I asked her later if he had noticed the 2 unloaded pistols sitting on the shelf right above them in plain sight. She said that she didn't even notice them

They were in holsters so I guess that they weren't brandished enough.

MGO Member
    These are the good old days. Buy all the mags, ammo, guns, etc you can afford.

Quote Originally Posted by jmacken37 View Post
    Do it for the grandchildren and great-grandchildren (unless the other side turns them all 1984)

Quote Originally Posted by jmacken37 View Post
    I miss the days of $100 sks’s And $70 M44’s. This is the time for AR’s that we will look back on and say “man...I wish I bought more when I could have”.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuel Fire Desire View Post
    I miss the days of $100 sks’s And $70 M44’s. This is the time for AR’s that we will look back on and say “man...I wish I bought more when I could have”.
    if they just banned production of them overnight an ar15 would be worth maybe as much as 10k, assuming aks were also banned, but owning them was permitted. Just an end to production.

Quote Originally Posted by JDG View Post
    I should have spray painted an X on the water!!
    And on the side of the boat too

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123