Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    I am a Forum User

Cool Springfield HELLCAT!

Want one!

https://www.springfield-armory.com/hellcat-features/

I'll be on the hunt for a HC9219B model!

I am a Forum User
    My new carry gun. Hopefully the price is right.

I am a Forum User
    I'll wait a year, just like with any other new gun. I don't like testing new products...

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by jdmb03 View Post
    My new carry gun. Hopefully the price is right.
    Nope. Way to high for a Croatian made gun. $500+

Quote Originally Posted by dwcopple View Post
    I jumped on the XDS 45 when it came out, I was one of the first to get one. IIRC, I paid like $550. At the time, there was nothing else like it, except the PM45 (I disliked the trigger). Honestly, even though they’re in the $350-$400 range now, I’m still quite pleased with it. I shoot it a lot, carry it all summer. Aside from the “recall”, which I regret having the ‘upgrade’ performed on it (I did so for personal liability reasons), I’ve had no issues with it. I still love the thing, and would have gone the same route again looking back.

That said, this segment has other options now. The 365 being the pioneer (with its own issues in its infancy). I was also one of the first to jump on the M&P...which turned out to be a turd for me (firing pin and trigger issues that were solved a year or two in).

It’s a nice addition to the segment, but if I were in the market for a micro high-cap 9mm (which I’m not, I love my XDS 45), I’d still wait a year. I told myself I’d be the first in line to jump on the 10mm long slide XDM....and have restrained myself thus far...it’s been about a year, so it’s probably time I commit to one.

Quote Originally Posted by dwcopple View Post
    Is that what dealers will sell for, I was thinking 20 off msrp which puts it a few bucks below 500, then 6 months later 450.

It looks like a nice package ... I want to see what the patent is on the magazine.

I am a Forum User
    I've been wary about giving Springfield Armory any money after their last debacle but I guess they've turned around. I'm definitely interested now.

For those not 'in-the-know': https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/sp...s-turn-around/

So, Springfield is making some good decisions, but is the quality of their guns still.... questionable?
    Life is too serious to take too seriously.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    Celebrate Recovery! Member & Group Coach

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

Quote Originally Posted by RifleGuy View Post
    So, Springfield is making some good decisions, but is the quality of their gunspolitics and lobbyists still.... questionable?
    ahem... minor edits made.
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

I am a Forum User
    I have two of each model coming, expected early to mid October. Minimum advertised pricing isn't announced yet, only MSRP. I'd expect the non optics version to be the same as the P365 and the OSP version a couple Andrew Jackson's more.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast