Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Waverly View Post
    Not the sexiest warbird but credited with more kills than any other allied naval aircraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    Hard no from me. One of the highest failing firearms in classes, Springfield is on several departments no carry lists (those that allow you to choose) and I'm not paying Glock price for Taurus quality.
    oh lord.

ok, you got me, first which trainers say this that are not glock pushers. A list would be nice.

Which departments have SA on no carry list.

last part is not even close, SA is much less expensive than a glock, much better than every taurus made the last 25 years. That statement makes the above stuff a joke.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt76239 View Post
    oh lord.

ok, you got me, first which trainers say this that are not glock pushers. A list would be nice.

last part is not even close, SA is much less expensive than a glock, much better than every taurus made the last 25 years. That statement makes the above stuff a joke.
    +1. I have had numerous XD's over the years, still have numerous XD's, have fired thousands of rounds through both .45 & 9mm and have never had a failure.

If Springfield had come out with the Hellcat some time ago that likely would have replaced my XDs 3.3 .45 instead of my P365, which I love.

Quote Originally Posted by tkurban53 View Post
    +1. I have had numerous XD's over the years, still have numerous XD's, have fired thousands of rounds through both .45 & 9mm and have never had a failure.

If Springfield had come out with the Hellcat some time ago that likely would have replaced my XDs 3.3 .45 instead of my P365, which I love.
    I have just the xd45 compact but it shoots almost as nice as my sigs, its very reliable, I have shot many thousands through it, and I think I have only had a few ammo related fail to fires.

The torture tests are out there, they can be run hard as hell, hot as hell, you can run them dry.

I know a female, that had a xd9 compact and shot it for years, regularly she was serious about trying to get good, and did not know you needed to lubricate it. She said it never jamed. It only had factory lube for probably well over 1,500 rds.

The 10mm that came out they did a multi thousand rd I believe hornady p+ test, no edit, continuous film.

Thats not a thing tons of guns can do, not a thing old colts or smith and wessons from the 80s could do. Some other mp, cz, glock, could likely do it. But its not standard that any off the shelf gun can do that.

the real hang up with SA is people who are into something else really lock on hard on the name, and the croatia import. They have Croatian derangement syndrome.

As is its still the 1960s and they are still under soviet control and have no access to anything nice. Also sorta racist angle, they are lesser people that just a short trip to italy then the guns are good.

I am a Forum User
    oh lord.

Steve Fisher
    Aaron Cowen
    Matt Landfair
    Scott Jedinski

Do you really need more? Aaron even has somewhere a break down of critical failures in class by manufacturer.

Oh yeah, and none of them are "Glock pushers".

I found this. He sounds like a jokester.

20/25 failed ?

https://m.facebook.com/ActiveSelfPro...04123246362119

I would say it's interesting when any other gun company but evil, cheating, bribing, money laundering tax evading Glock wins a contract.

Maybe you are completely uneducated on how Mr Glock operates, but if you knew and thought agencies using Glocks means a lot .... Well you need to get informed. He is a nasty, nasty evil dude.

Frames people, disloyal, treats his family like crap, prostitution rings, tax evasion, affairs, bribery
    He is a total POS human being.

I am a Forum User
    I would say it's interesting when any other gun company but evil, cheating, bribing, money laundering tax evading Glock wins a contract.

Maybe you are completely uneducated on how Mr Glock operates, but if you knew and thought agencies using Glocks means a lot .... Well you need to get informed. He is a nasty, nasty evil dude.

Frames people, disloyal, treats his family like crap, prostitution rings, tax evasion, affairs, bribery
    He is a total POS human being.
    But he created one helluva weapon that has kept our police and service men safe.

I am a Forum User
    I found this. He sounds like a jokester.

20/25 failed ?

https://m.facebook.com/ActiveSelfPro...04123246362119
    Sounds like a jokester? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You need to get out and do some training and get to know some people.

There are damn few trainers that will recommend an XD because of their track record. I even know of at least 1 trainer that will recommend the new Taurus lineup over any of the XD line.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast