Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt76239 View Post
    I would say it's interesting when any other gun company but evil, cheating, bribing, money laundering tax evading Glock wins a contract.

Maybe you are completely uneducated on how Mr Glock operates, but if you knew and thought agencies using Glocks means a lot .... Well you need to get informed. He is a nasty, nasty evil dude.

Frames people, disloyal, treats his family like crap, prostitution rings, tax evasion, affairs, bribery
    He is a total POS human being.
    And you're the one that really brought up Glocks, I just stated that XDs are over priced for what you get. I could have said M&P priced for Taurus quality, could have said Sig, or Wather...it's all the same.

XD is a Croation import of questionable quality, and when they came in under the HS2000 name, were 1/2 the price.

But at least they got rid of the grip safety, I will give them that.

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    And you're the one that really brought up Glocks, I just stated that XDs are over priced for what you get. I could have said M&P priced for Taurus quality, could have said Sig, or Wather...it's all the same.

XD is a Croation import of questionable quality, and when they came in under the HS2000 name, were 1/2 the price.

But at least they got rid of the grip safety, I will give them that.
    Ok hs2000 was 20 years ago, no name, no warranty, no dealer network, no repair facility, no reputation.

I brought up Glock because it's always Glock.

Sw, Walther, cz, hk, sig, berreta no one gets that wound up but the glock guys.
    Last edited by dirtmcgirt76239; 10-11-2019 at 07:35 PM.

Cz have been amongst the most carried guns in Europe, and I am not aware of any agencies in the US that uses cz.
    Also cz passed NATO trials, Glock didn't. CZ used to be much cheaper, it is no longer true.

MGO Member
    I may actually look at one of these now that they don't have a grip safety.

Ohh yeah, one more thing. Xds are not more than Glocks, you can find xd9 for $250-280 for about 5 years now.

Put 200 bucks in year 2000, it comes out to .... Wait for it... $297

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234