Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoop View Post
    Again ... over your head, under your feet and definitely not between your legs. Sigh.
    Why have you become so angry and confrontational lately?

I am a Forum User
    This...
    Quote Originally Posted by 32_d3gr33s View Post
    Most of the “gun” stores in the area are more expensive than meijer... at least around here. Not to mention, meijer is 5 minutes away and the gun stores are 20+ minutes away.
    I'm not defending what Meijer has done now. Until recently Meijer was not anti 2a. Their policy was follow local law. Now that they have banned OC and dropped handgun ammo I will re-evaluate. Just like Walmart it was a convenient place to pick up cheap ammo local. Cheaper and closer than local "gun" stores. Mass retailers dropping ammo sales is not a good thing. It's easy for companies to do this and most likely they will never reverse the decision.

MGO Member
    Why the hell are you buying ammo at Meijer?
    Why do you even care where he buys ammo?I also buy ammo at my local gun shop but who gives a red rats *****.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by eightbit View Post
    This...

I'm not defending what Meijer has done now. Until recently Meijer was not anti 2a. Their policy was follow local law. Now that they have banned OC and dropped handgun ammo I will re-evaluate. Just like Walmart it was a convenient place to pick up cheap ammo local. Cheaper and closer than local "gun" stores. Mass retailers dropping ammo sales is not a good thing. It's easy for companies to do this and most likely they will never reverse the decision.
    I try not to spend money at places I don’t agree with. Sometimes convenience overrides how I feel though. If I didn’t spend money on people or places I didn’t agree with, I’d starve and not own anything...

Then again, I rarely buy ammo anymore because I reload 90% of the time. Usually just buy shotgun ammo.

I am a Forum User
    Another reason why you should roll your own. Haven't purchased ammo in over 20 years.

I am a Forum User
    What does running out of something have to do with this? Are you not comprehending? I can't buy milk on Amazon. That's why I can't totally avoid Meijer. But I can avoid Meijer if I need ammo.

Keep buying ammo at a store that asks you to curtail your 2A right. I don't care. Your money. And ammo is less expensive online 98% of the time (for me).
    Recent posts in this thread would seem to indicate otherwise... let him buy his crap where he wants... as you said, his money.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerV76 View Post
    Why have you become so angry and confrontational lately?
    Opinions are a wonderful thing, aren't they?

I am a Forum User
    I can't buy milk on Amazon.
    I mean, you kind of can... https://www.amazon.com/Silk-Unsweete...9861335&sr=8-5 lol

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by 93bandit View Post
    If you're into that non-cow stuff, I guess. LOL.

Now is the time to buy online...
    NRA Life member, NRARSO, Howell Gun Club member, MDFI Alum 2019 & 2020, 2023 GOA Life Member. MGO life member.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123