Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoop View Post
    Meijer isn't going to have anything that you can't otherwise get (and most likely far cheaper) by starting at ammoseek.com or going to one of the larger online ammo sellers. They barley have the correct jug of milk. I just don't understand why people shop for gun-related items at stores who take an anti-2A stance.
    Let's see your do not shop at list.

MGO Member
    Plan ahead. Order online by the case. Problem solved. Screw Meijer’s outdoors department.

I am a Forum User
    "more reason to shop locally at your friendly, local gun store"

Or start shopping at your local gun store for reloading equipment. I haven't bought loaded ammo in years except for .22 LR. Fun hobby to get into.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Sledhead View Post
    Let's see your do not shop at list.
    We both know there are some things you can't really buy online or elsewhere (e.g., milk, bread). But there's no reason you can't avoid certain stores when you DO have options (e.g., ammo can be ordered online and shipped to your door). We're not talking long division.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Corsten View Post
    Plan ahead. Order online by the case. Problem solved. Screw Meijer’s outdoors department.
    ^^ This.

I am a Forum User
    Meijer isn't going to have anything that you can't otherwise get (and most likely far cheaper) by starting at ammoseek.com or going to one of the larger online ammo sellers. They barley have the correct jug of milk. I just don't understand why people shop for gun-related items at stores who take an anti-2A stance.
    Milk? Meijer never runs out of milk its one of the reasons they bottle their own.

Until recently I would not have said Meijer was an anti-2A store. Until recently there position on carry was what local law allows. Buying ammo there is a matter of convenience. Meijer is a family owned company and unlike Walmart or some of the other big corporations you may be able to influence Meijer policy. Meijer ammo is cheaper than most gun stores.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by eightbit View Post
    Milk? Meijer never runs out of milk its one of the reasons they bottle their own.

Until recently I would not have said Meijer was an anti-2A store. Until recently there position on carry was what local law allows. Buying ammo there is a matter of convenience. Meijer is a family owned company and unlike Walmart or some of the other big corporations you may be able to influence Meijer policy. Meijer ammo is cheaper than most gun stores.
    What does running out of something have to do with this? Are you not comprehending? I can't buy milk on Amazon. That's why I can't totally avoid Meijer. But I can avoid Meijer if I need ammo.

Keep buying ammo at a store that asks you to curtail your 2A right. I don't care. Your money. And ammo is less expensive online 98% of the time (for me).

I am a Forum User
    What does running out of something have to do with this? Are you not comprehending? I can't buy milk on Amazon. That's why I can't totally avoid Meijer. But I can avoid Meijer if I need ammo.

Keep buying ammo at a store that asks you to curtail your 2A right. I don't care. Your money. And ammo is less expensive online 98% of the time (for me).
    I'll bet I can find more places other then Meijer to buy milk then I can to buy ammo.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Leader View Post
    I'll bet I can find more places other then Meijer to buy milk then I can to buy ammo.
    Again ... over your head, under your feet and definitely not between your legs. Sigh.

I am a Forum User
    Most of the “gun” stores in the area are more expensive than meijer... at least around here. Not to mention, meijer is 5 minutes away and the gun stores are 20+ minutes away.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast