Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by eightbit View Post
    I did not know that. My kids have done the online snowmobile, boat, and ATV certificates. Take the class, pass the test, print your certificate.
    I'm not familiar with those three. However, I can say with certainty that the Hunter test requires a field day.

you will indeed need to pass the test and print a certificate, but will need to bring it to a field day to take a 50 question test to earn your "orange card" required to purchase a license.

This is for anyone not certified in another state that was born after 1960.

Requirements here: https://www.michigan.gov/dnr/0,4570,...282---,00.html

Search for a field day location here: https://www2.dnr.state.mi.us/recnsearch/

When I needed to get into a field day in Macomb county, I called Peggy Ruby from the DNR. Her number is 586-405-5359.

Quote Originally Posted by Galeforcerm View Post
    When I needed to get into a field day in Macomb county, I called Peggy Ruby from the DNR. Her number is 586-405-5359.
    Peggy retired about a year ago.

Larry Hartley (810 245 1953) conducts 2 field days in the Lapeer area. One at the Masonic hall on the first Fri. of the month and at LCSC on the second Fri.

You must call to register. You may have to leave a message but he is good at returning calls.

The next two dates I'm sure of at LCSC are Oct.11th and Nov.8th. plan on 3-4 hours.

Other classes throughout the state are listed at the link in my previous post.

I am a Forum User
    Cabela's and Bass Pro do the Field Day portions of Hunters Safety as well. Put in a call to either if you're willing to make the trek to their facility.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12