Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

Number of Concealed Permits Surges to Nearly 19 Million

Number of Concealed Permits Surges to Nearly 19 Million

Joe Raedle/Getty Images

By AWR Hawkins
    Breitbart
    October 3rd. 2019

A report from the Crime Prevention Research Center (CPRC) shows there 1.4 million more concealed carry permit holders than there were in 2018.

The report, released October 2, shows there are now nearly 19 million concealed permit holders in America.

The CPRC report shows that four states have over one million permit holders each. Those states are Florida, Georgia, Oklahoma, and Texas. It also shows that eight states which kept gender-based data “from 2012 to 2019…[saw] permits for women growing 101% faster for women than those for men.”

And four states with data on race from 2012 to 2018 witnessed “the number of black people with permits [increase] almost 20% faster than the number of whites with permits.”

On January 18, 2016, Breitbart News reported that women got concealed carry permits at twice the pace of men during Barack Obama’s second term in the White House. Moreover, a CPRC study published evidence “[suggesting] that permit-holding [was] increasing about 75 percent more quickly among minorities than among whites.”

The increases among women and minorities appear to be trends that are continuing.

I am a Forum User
    What if these 19 million would all begin calling their State and National elected officials and tell them to keep your hands off my guns?

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash-hider View Post
    What if these 19 million would all begin calling their State and National elected officials and tell them to keep your hands off my guns?
    The leftie reps wouldn't care. I keep saying there is nothing more dangerous and stupid as people with a cause to help everyone.

Just throwing this out there. I was watching PBS last night, dropped cable and only have 30 to 40 stations, and the had a program on from Rick Steves. He does travel logs on Europe and had one about the rise of Fascism, it was pretty good, the parts I saw. He showed how they took over the press and lied to the people, it was like a mirror of the left today.

Quote Originally Posted by fatskater View Post
    The leftie reps wouldn't care. I keep saying there is nothing more dangerous and stupid as people with a cause to help everyone.

Just throwing this out there. I was watching PBS last night, dropped cable and only have 30 to 40 stations, and the had a program on from Rick Steves. He does travel logs on Europe and had one about the rise of Fascism, it was pretty good, the parts I saw. He showed how they took over the press and lied to the people, it was like a mirror of the left today.
    The German people, along with their military, got hooked on methamphtamines also. I recently saw an interesting episode on AHC about it.