Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I am a Forum User
    I used to work for Sprint some years ago. This old guy walks in and starts looking at phone cases so I asked if i could help him. He asked what was the biggest phone case we carried so i show him. Next thing i know he's pulling a snub nose revolver out of the right front pocket of his jacket with the barrel pointed directly at me. I jumped back and was about to draw but i quickly noticed he didn't care about me as he is trying to shove his revolver into a damn phone case. I loudly said something along the lines of "can you keep your muzzle pointed in a safe direction" so of course he turns towards me, muzzle again pointed at me and says "your fine." Told him to get the hell out and go to gander the next plaza over since they sell real holsters. He pissed and moaned about how he wasn't doing anything wrong and that we were idiots and left.

Banned
    People on both sides of the counter at gun stores are often stupid.

I typically don't bother going to gun stores any more.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123