Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Customer Service From Vortex -- SUPERIOR

I have 2 AR platform guns with Vortex red dot sights on them. Today I dug one of them out of the safe for some range time... and found that the flip up lense cover on the back of the sight was missing.

After an extensive search.... I called Vortex to order a replacement. All they wanted was the model number on the sight and my mailing address.

No charge... a new cover is in the mail... for a 4 year old sight. It took only a few minutes.

Obviously this was a "user" error not a product problem... but they said -- " We want you to be 100% happy with our products".

That is well beyond the service quality I have received from other companies that are their competitors. Even the big one located in Michigan who charges 4 times more for their products. You know who I mean.

Plus 100 to Vortex.

Mark

Vortex in awesome. Possibly the best warranty/customer service in the optics business.

Okay ----- today I received the scope cover (that I lost). It came first class mail (very well boxed).

Also in the box was a nice Summer weight Vortex branded baseball cap. All no charge.

This is only the second time I have called their customer service people and both times they FAR exceeded my expectations.

EVEN IF THE PROBLEM WAS OPERATOR ERROR AND NOT PRODUCT RELATED.

This company REALLY cares about their customers.

Mark

MGO Member
    Don’t remind people about the great warranty / customer service.
    I’ve gotten great deals on used Vortex products simply because the people selling them did nor know how well Vortex takes care of customers. For example, I bought a used Vortex Spitfire for $50, because the owner lost the mounting screw and rail clamp. A quick call to Vortex and I had the parts in 3 days. So I ended up with a $250 red dot for $50 and a phone call.