Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by VIGILANT View Post
    It is a hefty bugger! It weighs in at 12.4 oz., I noticed they left that out of the specs. They use glass lenses (not plastic) and the housing & mount is very strong! It's not much heavier then numerous other options however.
    They are. It’s a block of glass wrapped in a block of aluminum. I like the way they look, but avoided buying one in favor of Holosun type dots because of the weight, mainly because I like my ARs to be as light as possible.

In Memoriam Forum User
    Mine is going on a Kel-Tec RFB that weighs 8.7 lbs + the scope for a total of 9.475 lbs! I better start working out! I thought about a bipod but that adds even more weight! Oh wait, I forgot about a light, laser, BUIS...and so it begins!

In Memoriam Forum User
    Just following up after a weird chain of events. I decided after two open heart surgeries the Kel-Tec RFB 7.62x51 might be a little bit much for me right now. So I ended up trading the RFB for a AR15 (5.56) with a 20" barrel, far from a bullpup! I was able to return the SIG Bravo 3 to Optics Planet (highly recommended) for a quick no nonsense full refund. I acquired a new Sight Mark WOLFHOUND 6x44 prism scope. Again, very similar design/technology to all the other prism scopes only where most have been either 3x or 5x, this one is 6x. With the longer barrel the increase in power from 3x to 6x made sense too.

Of course for close quarters a 6x would almost be useless, but the WOLFHOUND has a picatinny rail segment on the top, so they offer a Mini Shot M-Spec reflex sight that fits perfectly on top making this in my mind a perfect combination for quick close-up shots as well as long distance shots.

With hunting season just weeks away the range might be too crowded to get this combination out for a trial but I can't wait to see how it performs.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I love that reticle. I have the ACSS on my RFB, and that looks like a good copy of it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12