Good Morning from Michigan!

I have a quick question regarding finding the value of a specific firearm...

I received two Belgian made Browning shotguns by way of a will, a Light Twelve and a Sweet Sixteen. My question is surrounding the collector value or overall value on them, as I have been unable to find anything up to this point that would help to determine anything for these two specific shotguns. Both shotguns have been kept in either a cabinet or a safe their entire life, and I would say that both are in good to very good condition.

The Light Twelve has a gold trigger, and it has a serial number of L71 which indicates manufacture sometime between 1954-1955.
The Sweet Sixteen also has a gold trigger, but its serial number is 8S and then underneath that it says 21708 and I believe that indicates a manufacture date somewhere in between 1958 and 1967, but pinning down a more narrow range has been tough.

At any rate, I am trying to find out a base for value of these shotguns so that I might be able to price them accordingly when I am able to sell them. All I have been able to find so far are suggestions to look on other forums (gunbroker, etc.) but the value ranges are vast and I cannot find anything referencing low serial numbers and their potential value. If anyone has any suggestions or feedback, I would greatly apprecaite it. I will also note that I have reached out to a few different collector sites as well as the Browning Collectors Association but have not heard anything back yet.

Thanks in advance!