Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

MGO Member

Beretta 687 Ultralight 12GA New in Box

...so I have this O/U which was my uncle's, but I will never shoot it. I did the normal research, like heading out to GB, Armslist and the like, to see what others are selling for. Can't even find one! I was thinking of listing it on Gun Broker, but am hesitant to give it away. Does anyone know what this is worth? I don't think it's even been assembled, like ever.

Unfortunately, this site doesn't accept heic files (apparently new Apple pic format). On the box, the model is J687559. It says "687 ultralight 12/28/2-3/4 MCF new engraving" if that helps!

Thanks for any insight!
    If at first you don't succeed, don't skydive.

MGO Member
    https://www.gunsamerica.com/91716462...Ultralight.htm

If you want the most the gun is worth, put it on GB with "no reserve". Have excellent pictures of the gun, box, label, and paperwork. You might also do 10 days instead of 1 week. Probably wouldn't hurt to offer paid shipping, with what you have in it.
    Stop The Robberies Enjoy Safe Streets / You can't argue with slaves that don't know they're shackled.

MGO Member
    Thanks for the advice! I did look there as well with no direct comparisons.

MGO Member