Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Leupold electronics

I have had Leupold optics for years and have been very happy with both the quality and performance of all of them. They have had a VIP warranty before any other company.
    Now I find myself with there electronics, a rangefinder RX1000i, I bought it in 2012 and it has served me well. Love the size and features and the glass is...wow. Its failing now, LEDs in display are going away, seems to be a thing with the RX1000i. Everyone is bashing Leupold and jumping to other companies, I dont get it. It had a two year warranty folks, I got that and more.
    I called the company about a repair, the rep was very polite and said they cant fix it and offered a deeply discounted new model, shipped for free.
    Thank you Leupold, I think that's great. Still your loyal customer.
    Last edited by Nightstalker; 10-07-2019 at 06:56 PM.

What's steeply discounted ? How much off

I am a Forum User
    I’ve always liked Leupold optics. An Uncle in the gun business told me years ago that Leupold was one of the few brands that had any resale value due to their lifetime of the product warranty regardless or rather or not you are the original owner. A lot of their products are at least built if not made in America, lifetime warranty on optics, and IMO good value for the money.
    I think some of the bashing has become fashionable because they are not on par with top tier European or US glass such as NightForce or U.S. Optics. I’ve heard that they’re target turrets are not as reliable as some other brands but have no personal experience with those models. They’re hunting scopes are a great lower to mid price value IMO and I have several.

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...ho-wilderness/

Leupold Scope Survives 11 Years in Idaho Wilderness

They gave it to me at $230, I forget what the website msrp was but that's cheaper than I can find it anywhere for sale. I bought mine in 2012 so there was no warranty left.