Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Thread: Amazon Smile

I am a Forum User

Amazon Smile

Dear jeff s,

This is your quarterly AmazonSmile donation notification. Your charity, Michigan Gun Owners, recently received a quarterly donation of $239.52 thanks to customers shopping at smile.amazon.com.

To date, AmazonSmile has donated a total of:

• $3,888.22 to Michigan Gun Owners
    • $144,958,582.84 to all charities

Thank you for supporting Michigan Gun Owners by shopping at smile.amazon.com.

Pretty amazing. I think we need to spread the word.

I am a Forum User
    It gets brought up about once a year. I posted, just to remind people how easy it is to give to MGO.

What's the percent. If you spend 1 k per year on Amazon, how much does your designated group receive?

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt76239 View Post
    What's the percent. If you spend 1 k per year on Amazon, how much does your designated group receive?
    0.5%.

So for MGO to receive $4000, we collectively have spent $800k on eligible purchases for MGO to get that kickback.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt76239 View Post
    0.5%. That means people who have MGO selected for their Amazon Smile donations, have spent $47,904 in order to give MGO $239.52.

I personally donate to the Second Amendment Foundation and any wounded veteran foundations. I didn't actually know MGO was a choice.
    Canadian Import.
    μολὼν λαβέ, Ελευθερία ή θάνατος
    Reddit: u/MapleSyrupJediV2 moderator of r/GunAccessoriesForSale & r/MiGuns