Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MGO Member

Looks as though CQT is getting into manufacturing AR15's

Can't tell for sure, but looks like CQT is makiong their own AR15's for sale now.

https://www.cqtweaponsystems.com/

With literally hundreds of AR15 manufacturers, that's goig to be a tough market start into.

Name:  CQT_weapons.jpg
Views: 346
Size:  11.1 KB
    I aim to misbehave ~Malcolm Reynolds
    Favorite Shooting Podcast

In Memoriam Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by j-squared View Post
    Can't tell for sure, but looks like CQT is makiong their own AR15's for sale now.

https://www.cqtweaponsystems.com/

With literally hundreds of AR15 manufacturers, that's goig to be a tough market start into.

Name:  CQT_weapons.jpg
Views: 346
Size:  11.1 KB
    I wonder if they are actually manufacturing them or having another OEM make them and put their name on them? Or are they buying parts and assembling them? Prices are mysteriously missing.

Quote Originally Posted by VIGILANT View Post
    I wonder if they are actually manufacturing them or having another OEM make them and put their name on them? Or are they buying parts and assembling them? Prices are mysteriously missing.
    my guess is its just off the shelf big maker stuff, to their spec, with a unique roll mark.

Its pretty easy to do, I am surprised more places with enough foot traffic don't do it.

Like doesnt tractor supply sell guns ?

They should sell their own brand.

MGO Member
    Been shopping at Tractor Supply for years, never saw any guns there.
    Just because something is legal to do doesn't mean it is the smart thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by gjgalligan View Post
    None by me, my bad. I thought one of those places sold guns. Just a house brand ar15 isnt really that crazy, just pic the price point your customers are in, have a good, better best, and spec it half decent and put your name on it.

In Memoriam Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt76239 View Post
    None by me, my bad. I thought one of those places sold guns. Just a house brand ar15 isnt really that crazy, just pic the price point your customers are in, have a good, better best, and spec it half decent and put your name on it.
    Didn't CQT do something like that with a 1911 design about five years ago?

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by gjgalligan View Post
    The one by me sells guns and ammo. 20 rounds of Tula .223 - $3.99. 40 rounds of Tula 7.62x39 below 8 dollars i think. .223 PMC $6.49 per 20. Pretty good selection .

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt76239 View Post
    I think you are thinking of Rural King?

Quote Originally Posted by 3SHOOTINGKIDS View Post
    The one by me sells guns and ammo. 20 rounds of Tula .223 - $3.99. 40 rounds of Tula 7.62x39 below 8 dollars i think. .223 PMC $6.49 per 20. Pretty good selection .
    Thank you for redeeming this city boy. No TSC by me. I knew some of them sold guns and ammo.

I am a Forum User
    I would love an AR with the Tractor Supply logo on it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast