Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Remington Arms - "One At A Time"

I post this every couple years, just something about those old Remington's.

" It's not about the size of the circle, it's the loyalty in it. "

" A man’s rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box.” - Frederick Douglass

" When one with honeyed words but evil mind Persuades the mob, great woes befall the state." - Euripides, Orestes

" America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we lose our freedoms it will be because we have destroyed ourselves from within." - Unknown

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

I am a Forum User
    Maybe someday they'll go back to making guns you can shoot.

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

Quote Originally Posted by nmuskier View Post
    Maybe someday they'll go back to making guns you can shoot.
    you can shoot any of their new ones at least once.
    and sometimes you don't even have to shoot them for them to shoot!
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by DrScaryGuy View Post
    you can shoot any of their new ones at least once.
    and sometimes you don't even have to shoot them for them to shoot!

MGO Member
    I got Remington's email on Friday that everything was on sale for 20% off on the website. Went to rifle magazines and the one I need is out of stock. Normally I wouldn't even notice but every time they have a 20% off sale, it's out of stock and they don't give rain checks. So I sent them an email using the address on the site and it bounced back saying it was undeliverable. Fast forward to this morning and I called their phone number listed on the website. The person I spoke to couldn't be less interested in helping me or even suggesting ways I could find the magazine. Not really impressed with the Remington Arms Company customer service.

IME no one made as accurate a rifle out of the box than Remington up thru the later M700 years. Nor a faster lock time (unless someone has done so than I'm not aware of.) NOR a stronger action.

PO Ackely believed as much and so do I.

If i were looking for a centerfire rifle I would take a 721 long- or 722 short-action Remington over anything made today, regardless of whatever current 'accuracy claims' might be found in pages of modern 'gun' magazines, and even more esp. at the modern prices they command.