Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MGO Board of Directors

Waterfowl hunting

Got the chance to hunt again after about a 10 year hiatus.
    I grinned the whole time out there! Cannot wait to go again.
    It was my dog's first waterfowl hunt, and my son's second (He had the 10 year hiatus too!)

We shot a mixed bag of ducks and one goose.
    We missed more than we hit, with no sky-busting. Some misses were just plain embarrassing.
    It sure was good to see the Benelli with muddy smears on it again. I swear that that shotgun is happier in the duck marsh than in the safe.

If you get the chance to go - GO! It's a lot of work but it sure is a great time.

sunset.jpg
    "But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.

MGO Board of Directors

Some more pics
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.

MGO Board of Directors

flight.jpg
    Incoming

MGO Board of Directors

Teamwork.jpg
    No place else they'd rather be

MGO Board of Directors

Say goodnight to the marsh.jpg
    I nothing else, nature's beauty is amazing!

Beautiful pictures! I need to get into waterfowl hunting....

MGO Board of Directors

A life long Michigan hunter, but never much for waterfouling.
    Perhaps, I just never got in with the right bunch of hunters.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

I am a Forum User
    I never thought Id give up a crisp autumn morning deer stand, but I’m slowly finding something special about sharing a duck blind with friends. Next thing I knew, I had a Benelli, duck boat and a bag of decoys

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by wadevb1 View Post
    I never thought Id give up a crisp autumn morning deer stand, but I’m slowly finding something special about sharing a duck blind with friends. Next thing I knew, I had a Benelli, duck boat and a bag of decoys
    I had to make sure that I didn't write that!!!!

I still love to bow hunt, but what a great adventure duck hunting is!

MGO Member
    I’d love to get out and smack a few ducks. It looks like so much fun!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast