Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am a Forum User
    Watch your self duck hunting is very addictive
    Last edited by sittingbull; 10-20-2019 at 09:15 PM.

I gave up duck hunting years ago, not enough meat on those little critters. Took up bow hunting instead, although I could shoot as many ducks as I wanted from my tree stand.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "dying ain't much of a living boy"

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by Jackam View Post
    Some more pics
    Gotta paint this dog somehow!
    October Duck Hunting.jpg

Tools of the trade:
    calls.jpg
    "But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by Jackam View Post
    Some more pics
    I ditched my boat 75 yards off so that the ducks wouldn't flare near me. In order to do that I made a dog stand out of a walker. Tried it out for the first time. It worked great! Folded up after the hunt for easier transportation. I need to add some carpeting on the wooden platform, but I'm not sure if he'd rather have a better grip or to sit on wet carpet for 4 hours....

dog stand2.jpg
    "But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by CyborgHunter View Post
    A life long Michigan hunter, but never much for waterfouling.
    Perhaps, I just never got in with the right bunch of hunters.
    That makes all the difference in the world! Right guys with you makes a slow day fun - it’s like fishing! Talking and laughing and BSing the day away until some birds are seen, then everybody puts on their game faces.
    Crazy fun different experiences too (retrieving ducks off the ice, teal hunting in September in camo shorts, etc)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12