Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

Form 1 Homemade suppressor

Anybody have good luck with this? thanks

MGO Member
    I did this a few years ago. Pretty easy process.
    You'll need to know what your building when filling out the paperwork. Caliber, OAL, serial number etc. Just make sure to have your tax stamp in hand before actually collecting any parts and assembling.

I am a Forum User
    Yup. Approved in 14 days or so. Works every bit as well as my commercial cans. Full titanium build, except the first two of seven baffles which are stainless to resist blast.

Tube came from SDTac, Baffles from totality industries.

Using it on a 10.5" 5.56 SBR

The Form 1s are super fast.
    If anyone wants to use my Silencer Shop Kiosk for fingerprints, you are welcome to use it for free.

I always recommend using Silencer Shop for the Form 1s. Seems to be the fastest and cheapest way.

I am a Forum User
    I just do mine online. Seems pretty easy, but never used the kiosk. I just do fingerprints with a 3 dollar amazon inkpad.

I am a Forum User
    Only tricky part is getting prints. Come see me I do physical fingerprint cards via livescan (no ink) and passport pictures.

Other than that just follow the form 1 e system steps and you're on your way in under a month.

I am a Forum User
    Yep. Made a maglite can from a 3 D cell incandescent and freeze plugs. Works great. 12 months for the stamp though. I dont know how to post pics, or I would show it.