Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Exclamation Seeking gunsmith for trigger work on ruger revolver

Anyone know a good gunsmith specializing in revolvers in southeast Michigan? I would like to have the trigger done on my Ruger SP101. Looking for first hand experience please. Thank you

MGO Member
    We just had a similar conversation..this may be of interest:
    https://www.migunowners.org/forum/sh...-SP101-trigger

Thank you

https://www.sp101trigger.com/steps1to10.html

This man was very well known for expertise on the GP and Sp (plus the earlier DA revolvers IIRC)

I had the manual he produced in fine detail and it was worth its weight in gold. unfortunately i misplaced it.

I believe Ruger made him cease offering th manula for sale but there are more than the above place on the internet where you can find his methods which are at least as good as what RUger can do (and did NOT do on my son's SP01 the first time )

Take a look - its very easy even w/o the info on disassembling the more 'complicated' parts which by his directions aren't really complicated at all)

Thanks for the replies