Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I can't post links yet! Forum User

Lapeer MI - Happy to be here!

Hello all from Lapeer, MI. Love going through and reading all of the information here, seems like an awesome group to be a part of.

to MGO discussion forums from Marysville along the river.
    Formerly Known As RevDerb since 2008 with 9,457 posts.
    VietNam era vet (USN - CTT2, USNR - CTT3), NRA Life Member, NRA Certified RSO, SAF, GOA.
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum.
    http://revderb.blogspot.com John 5:24 <><

Hi! I have a few friends that live on the river but they are in Port Huron.

Hello and Welcome
    " It's not about the size of the circle, it's the loyalty in it. "

" A man’s rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box.” - Frederick Douglass

" When one with honeyed words but evil mind Persuades the mob, great woes befall the state." - Euripides, Orestes

" America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we lose our freedoms it will be because we have destroyed ourselves from within." - Unknown

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

Greetings from Imlay City "Gateway to the Thumb",

Home of Vlasic Pickle.

Lapeer, like in the city? Or just the county in general?

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

Lapeer County, Mayfield Township (not too far from the drag strip if you are familiar with the area)

Quote Originally Posted by westacres View Post
    Lapeer County, Mayfield Township (not too far from the drag strip if you are familiar with the area)
    Many here are likely more familiar with the Pit up the road. Or maybe we should call it the place formerly known as the pit.

Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by oldmann1967 View Post
    Many here are likely more familiar with the Pit up the road. Or maybe we should call it the place formerly known as the pit.

Welcome!
    Thanks for the welcome! Yeah, I am right down the street from both and as a long time Lapeer (county) resident, I couldn't imagine living anywhere else. I am tucked away on a nice 40 acre parcel with a pit of my own but I have gone to the old pit numerous times in the past. Way back when it wasn't regulated or anything when folks would drop off old appliances to shoot at...those were the days lol.

Welcome. You have been graciously selected to donate $1000.00 to the JohnJak Retirement Foundation.
    Teachers leave them kids alone
    Hey! teacher! leave us kids alone!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnJak View Post
    Welcome. You have been graciously selected to donate $1000.00 to the JohnJak Retirement Foundation.
    No problem, I'm just going to need your bank account number and social security number to transfer the funds...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast