Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

First Glock Decided

Recently went to the local range/gun store and saw what they had for glock 34's. I liked what they had. Going back on tuesday to rent one out and see how things go. Also been doing research people saying that if you add a light to the gun it will make it less reliable. Personally I don't trust that statement how could the addition of a light make a gun less reliable? But anyways was thinking about getting a polymer pistol I already own 3 all metal guns Wilson Beretta 92g, Springfield 1911 mil spec stainless and a Rock Island 2011. I figured I should atleast have one polymer handgun. choose the 34 for the John Wick factor and all the videos of people gauntlent testing glocks and how reliable they are. Not doing much for a set up on the 34. Basically sending it out to Jagerworks for this package http://jagerwerks.com/breacher/ and a bob cut and adding a tlr1 to it and making it the home defender. All I need is help or experience will gladly be helpful.

I can't say I heard a light effecting the reliability of any gun, and certainly not a glock. They put the rail their for a reason, and a glock has to be near tops for reliability, go watch some torture test vids, with sand, rapid firing 1,000 rds, water, mud etc.

Its hard to imagine a light making any of the common popular highly regarded guns from SW, SA, cz, fn, glock sig etc less reliable.

My 34 never has missed a beat shooting with a light on it. Great gun!
    Active airport shooter

Quote Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt76239 View Post
    I can't say I heard a light effecting the reliability of any gun, and certainly not a glock. They put the rail their for a reason, and a glock has to be near tops for reliability, go watch some torture test vids, with sand, rapid firing 1,000 rds, water, mud etc.

Its hard to imagine a light making any of the common popular highly regarded guns from SW, SA, cz, fn, glock sig etc less reliable.
    I thought the same thing in 09 until I tried it with my Glock 22 which was the model that was having the most issues. Needless to say, I had to eat crow after my test. Post #53 was my reply after testing.

https://www.migunowners.org/forum/sh...l=1#post580254
    Last edited by Imshootin; 10-22-2019 at 08:00 PM.
    If you are better off than you were 4 years ago....................you are probably an ILLEGAL INVADER.