Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    It seems it doesn't matter, but there is a spring under the rear sight, left side. You don't want to lose it.

She likes the sights. easier to see and larger rear dots. She stayed very well in the 10 circle @ 6yds once she got used to them.
    Never, under any circumstances, consume a sleeping pill and laxative on the same night.

MGO Member
    Sigforum.com would be great place for info in the future.
    Just because something is legal to do doesn't mean it is the smart thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by gjgalligan View Post
    Sigforum.com would be great place for info in the future.
    I try to keep the number of forums to a minimum. Over the last few decades, I've signed up for so many, I don't know if they all exist anymore.
    So, I stay here, and absorb the knowledge from those that roam the internet for me.

She likes her new Sig. Fits her hand well. She complains the recoil is greater than her .380 was. I remind her it's a 9mm.
    Never, under any circumstances, consume a sleeping pill and laxative on the same night.

Quote Originally Posted by AxlMyk View Post
    It seems it doesn't matter, but there is a spring under the rear sight, left side. You don't want to lose it.

She likes the sights. easier to see and larger rear dots. She stayed very well in the 10 circle @ 6yds once she got used to them.
    Thanks for the info! I believe I may upgrade her to these!

Well, it's been several months. Her aim has tightened up to center of target, she just has to work on the up/down.
    I had to adjust the rear sight right a bit. It's a lot nicer to shoot now. Good sight picture.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12