Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I had a 120rnd chinese drum back in the 90's. It was almost as heavy as the gun when fully loaded and I could never get it to be 100% reliable. If the spring tension high enough to cycle the last round often the first couple rounds had too much stripping pressure to feed well. Best was to leave a few clicks shy of the recommended winding and add them in half way though.

I am a Forum User
    D60s are pretty reliable. I trust a d60 over a magpul 40.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuel Fire Desire View Post
    Not a drum, but the Schmeisser S60’s have worked great for me. Less than half the cost of a Surefire, more simple, and just work. Even with steel.

S60 coffin magazine
    ATI has their name on them... ATI is not a company that inspires confidence, or screams reliability...

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by midlandshooter View Post
    ATI has their name on them... ATI is not a company that inspires confidence, or screams reliability...
    Neither is "century arms" but there are thousands of AKs they imported bearing their name thet run like tops. ATI is importing them from a German mfg.

Quote Originally Posted by midlandshooter View Post

ATI is just the importer. Schmeisser is the manufacturer.

From personal experience (and just mine), they’ve fun great in my AR pistol with both brass and steel. IMO, if Magpul actually came out with their coffin mag, it would look and feel like this. They feel like a quality product, very Pmag like.

I am a Forum User
    Maybe I'm just too frugal and practical but why pay the same for one Magpul 60rd drum when you can get 10 30rd mags for the same price. If you have full auto, I might get it, but for semi, why bother?

I am a Forum User
    I concur that the ATI Schmeisser German made 60rd mags are to go!! You can’t beat them for $49.95!! Might also consider getting some KCI 100rd beta mags again can’t beat the price on them. I’ve had no problems running the KCI 50rd Glock mags.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12