Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

We Are Not Terrorists

We Are Not Terrorists

By Jason Ouimet,
    Executive Director, NRA-ILA
    October 28th. 2019

In a move more in line with the Chinese Communist Party than the governing body of a major American city, the authoritarians on the San Francisco Board of Supervisors on Sept. 3rd unanimously passed a resolution designating the National Rifle Association of America a “domestic terrorist organization.”

According to the resolution, “[t]he National Rifle Association musters its considerable wealth and organizational strength to… incite gun owners to acts of violence.” The resolution also contended that “[t]he National Rifle Association through its advocacy has armed those individuals who would and have committed acts of terrorism.”

In addition to this ugly political rhetoric, the resolution directed the city and county of San Francisco to “take every reasonable step to assess the financial and contractual relationships our vendors and contractors have with” NRA and to “take every reasonable step to limit those entities who do business with the City and County of San Francisco from doing business with” NRA. Encouraging others to embrace their totalitarian approach, the resolution concluded with a call for “all other jurisdictions, including other cities, states, and the federal government, to adopt similar positions.”

The Board of Supervisors’ claim is ludicrous. The NRA is the oldest civil-rights organization comprised of 5 million members—some of whom live in San Francisco—who are dedicated to preserving the Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms.

... America must never allow radical political enclaves to weaponize government to curtail the fundamental and political rights of law-abiding Americans.

I am a Forum User
    "To...incite gun owners to acts of violence"???
    Okay, have it your way

Joe

MGO Member
    California needs to be removed as a State and any funding needs to stop.

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

Quote Originally Posted by red442joe View Post
    Okay, have it your way

Joe
    Either the anti-gun people are banking on the fact that 90% of us are good people who will suffer the insult, or too stupid to know that ~10% of any group can be radicalized to violence. Maybe they're evil enough to know that the 10% will only be able to do so much damage, and the few losses this nonsense inspires are "acceptable" because it serves to further the anti-gun message.
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

Quote Originally Posted by red442joe View Post
    Okay, have it your way

Joe
    I really believe that such accusations would be 'acts of terror' if they were applied to the Black Caucus, LaRaza, CAIR, etal.

So here's my 'possibly-final-post rant -

Why is it only OK to apply such condemnation to the NRA?

The answer is IT ISN'T. Yet only the truly weak, allied in behalf of attaining a warped 'strength,' can get away with such sick perspectives because they cannot stand alone in the face of truth. They are allied by their very lack of whatever spirit or endeavor moves one to pursue the freedom to express themselves, whether it be in gaining prowess with a tool (incl a firearm) which many regard as an the extension of one's freedom to take their essence to a level above the normal animals of which we are a part; i.e. to attempt perfecting something unique to oneself or to each other of like-kind in a healthy and generous manner.

A rifle or handgun can mean the Autumn woods to an old man who walked those woods with a rifle thru-out his youth. Like any tool, a firearm is an extension of one's self: an extension of one's fist, an extension of one's self- and human-preservation, an extension of a will to be allowed(?!? to simply live in peace while pursuing one's innate and latent skill be it with a rifle, a handgun, hammer, saw or scalpel or simple words.

These 'people' who can't see these things are the poor in spirit so often spoken of. They are empty of any ability to go down into themselves and discover the real freedom of competition by competing with themselves i.e.with their inherent Nature most of which takes place in Nature Herself, in reaching whatever potential Man has relative to his becoming one with Nature and His own instincts.

These 'accusers' who can't stand alone, are most likely those who cannot stand / tolerate THEMSELVES, esp when alone, so must gather in a mass of attacking out of jealousy and hatred those who can stand alone if need be. THe very acts of these 'accusers' by simply accusing are proof that they are inept, lost and empty shells who will never enjoy freedom of any kind, and will eat themselves out of the collected and growing cancer of jealousy that binds them

Yet, perhaps one of the strongest entities extant is a confederation of the weak since they will engulf all things free by attacking en masse and there will be more of these empty and 'unfree' as time and Man goes forward and those of us who want only the right to breathe and stalk the woods or the ranges instead of stalking the alleys and streets will be drowned away.

Whoever likes can parse this rant and use it for their own LOL or Snopes/Google /Wiki-Leaks-inspired ends. I have no time to try to sound learned and officious. I only hope it shows others like myself that they are not the only ones sick of being demeaned by people who have no use for themselves and thereby must gather to gain a louder voice than us 'others' will ever have.

I want those people who are the true 'minority,' the 'Outriders,' to know I am one of them and understand their plight.

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

Quote Originally Posted by PeeDee View Post
    ... These 'accusers' who can't stand alone, are most likely those who cannot stand / tolerate THEMSELVES, esp when alone, ...
    Some years back I did martial arts that took the "traditional" approach that the art was an art to improve yourself, not to go get in fights or competitions. Same as the mentality of most gun owners - yes, you COULD use your tools to do evil, but you SHOULD use them responsibly and learn to de-escalate rather than cause harm.
    I think a lot of people didn't necessarily liked HIM personally, but people respected the school and the teacher. And he also understood the necessary personal space needed for a good teacher/student relationship, so he made it hard to like or dislike him.
    ANYWAY, he included meditation as a core part of the program. Once or twice I heard him say that a lot of people refuse to meditate because they can't stand the company. And yeah, when you're sitting in silence trying to ignore stray thoughts, all the thoughts you've push down have a way of creeping their way back up.
    If all those issues are surfacing up in people that are actively trying to be nice, get along with people, make the world a better place, etc... imagine how bad must be for a person who is a loud screaming reactionary who is outraged by everything.
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

I wish CA would just drop into the ocean. Oh please, Lord. Make it so.
    Never, under any circumstances, consume a sleeping pill and laxative on the same night.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AxlMyk View Post
    I wish CA would just drop into the ocean. Oh please, Lord. Make it so.
    Christmas is coming. If you believe hard enough it could happen. Just keep saying "I believe, I believe".