Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Weatherby Vanguard 30-06

Hi Guys:
    A friend at work is thinking about selling his older Weatherby Vanguard 30-06 rifle with a Bushnell scope. The rifle appears to be in fairly good condition. The serial number is 706---(six digits). It is a nice looking rifle. Any idea of it's value if he were to sell it?
    Thanks in Advance!
    Regards,
    Costanza
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, “You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.”

$500-$650
    "Saepe errans, numquam dubitans --Frequently in error, never in doubt".

The trouble with the Internet is that it's replacing masturbation as a leisure activity. ~Patrick Murray

Thanks Joe, and everyone, for the posts and the PM's!!
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, “You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.”