Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

In Memoriam Forum User

Focused for hunting – The new Schmidt Bender 3-21×50 EXOS

Anyone familiar with Schmidt & Bender? It's a little (well actually a lot) out of my price range but it sure looks great! What's the popular choice for precision long range scopes?

Focused for hunting – The new Schmidt Bender 3-21×50 EXOS

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...-3-21x50-exos/

Not a expert on optics, but my 1st choices money no option would be either Nightforce or March. Followed by Leopold, Burris, and maybe Vortex.
    "Saepe errans, numquam dubitans --Frequently in error, never in doubt".

The trouble with the Internet is that it's replacing masturbation as a leisure activity. ~Patrick Murray

In Memoriam Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Ol` Joe View Post
    Not a expert on optics, but my 1st choices money no option would be either Nightforce or March. Followed by Leopold, Burris, and maybe Vortex.
    I'm familiar with all except the March, never heard of them before. I found their website, thanks.

I am a Forum User
    Last I heard, the USMC was using S&B's on their M40's.

Legal Forum Contributor / Super Moderator Shyster's Avatar
    Another one to consider are the new offerings from Eotech. Optical quality is magnificent and they are light and compact.

My new long-range build is going to have an Eotech VuDu 5-25X FFP. I have several high-end scopes but am going with the Eotech because of size and weight. The rifle I am building is going to be very light. The original plan was a Vortex RAZR HD Gen II 4.5-27x but the weight of that thing is ridiculous.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners. Any opinion I express on an issue should not be considered legal advice.

For those interested in establishing an NFA or Gun Trust click here. For my contact information click here. Follow me on Twitter @makowskilegal or my website www.makowskilegal.com