Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackam View Post
    The scientific answer probably relates to going to a family get together and Uncle Roy is sicker than a dog, but doesn't want to miss out. He shakes hands with all the relatives that he came to see, used the same serving spoons at the pot luck as everyone else, and generally spread his germs, infecting many others. They got sick and went on to spread it around a bit on their own (but not as much as Uncle Roy coming to the gathering.)

Infected deer are still going to mingle just like the infected relatives after the party. They will still infect other deer, but not to a great degree. It's probably not a good thing to encourage that infected deer to a buffet to spread his germs like good old Uncle Roy.

Having said that - I SURE MISS BAITING!
    I am with you. My biggest worry is how the infected deer would affect agriculture. Hunting is for fun for the most part. The hunting industry will not loose a bunch of money without baiting. Everyone will still hunt. I would hate to see a farmer loose 4,000 dairy cows or 1,000 steers. There are probably 25,000 livestock in my area and tb could lead to killing all of them. I used to enjoy baiting with apples and pears but chose to stop 16 years ago. Didn't change the number of deer I have harvested at all.

MGO Board of Directors

The bill was vetoed today. Baiting and feeding remain illegal.
    "But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123